Photo

Fanart for Sarevok <3 Mod

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 loudchai

loudchai
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

Finally finished this pic and the Sarevok Mod. LOVED IT. Loved everything about it. (wish there were more naughty bits, but eh!) :D Nnnyways. This picture sprang to mind playing the mod and sort of just dominated my time until I finished it.

Posted Image

It's obviously Sarevok and my Bhaalspawn char, Genia a dark elf sorceress and her industrious, if not tired familiar, Calipur. Crits welcome. :)

#2 Galsic

Galsic

Nominal Member

• 384 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:43 AM

Oh gawd, this is good :o .

Gotta wonder what Sarevok's doing with such a small sword, but whatev, this is great :) .
(I like parentheses.)

#3 loudchai

loudchai
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:51 AM

Gotta wonder what Sarevok's doing with such a small sword, but whatev, this is great :) .

It's obviously the sword he keeps in his boot just in case. ;P Yeaaahhh. I should have made it bigger. Maybe I will go back and redo that.

#4 Silinde Ar-Feiniel

Silinde Ar-Feiniel
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:33 AM

Nice! Love the details (the painting looks so awesome!), great poses and face work, and of course love the familiar! :D

And just a little critique: Although the rendering is great, I suppose you applied later from main rendering the tattoo on sarevok, and it is left without proper shadows/light. It is an easy fix, if you just follow the already right rendering you have done. Just apply the same to the tattoo in his arm. Not really a critical thing but I believe it would blend much better! ;)

If you want to alter reality, you must first escape from it.

My Deviant Art account

#5 loudchai

loudchai
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:56 PM

Ah! Thank you for the suggestion! I will do that. It's amazing what you miss after working on a picture for so many hours. :B

#6 Silinde Ar-Feiniel

Silinde Ar-Feiniel
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:39 PM

Ah! Thank you for the suggestion! I will do that. It's amazing what you miss after working on a picture for so many hours. :B

You're welcome! I'm glad if that helps a bit! :D Can't wait to see the new version! ^^

If you want to alter reality, you must first escape from it.

My Deviant Art account