Nathaniel takes a few steps then stops

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -Omega-

-Omega-

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:39 PM

I recently installed the nathaniel mod. I followed the instructions on how to install him, and he was working fine. I am fresh out of irenicus' dungeon so I haven't gotten anywhere in the game I ran out and grabbed Nathaniel and went to the government district and thats it. Everything was goin good till I went in the Copper Coronet... He suddenly would just stop walking or take a few steps then stop. I read that being around Anomen caused that sometimes so I left the inn thinking the problem would be solved, but its not. Even in other areas he refuses to keep walking. I don't understand it at all and I have combed the forums looking for an answer. We have barely even talked so I don't think the stutter fix for the later lovetalks will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have SoA and ToB installed, newest patch, and the only mods I have are the g3 fixpack and the nathaniel mod.

#2 -feanna-

-feanna-

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

I had the same problem (once with minsc, once with nathaniel), but at least for nathaniel I think I know what caused this, at least for me. because with him it started after I took in viconia, which caused my reputation to drop low enough, that nathaniel would leave. he only didn't tell me. when I tried to talk to him, though, he said that he won't tolerate such evil behavior and left the group. he would say this on his own, as soon as the reoutation changed again (didn't matter in which direction).

so, maybe this ist your problem as well? what's your current reputation? I think nathaniel wants to leave if it's below 9. but as long as he doesn't start conversation with you, he will always stop after walking a short distance.

hope that helps.