Photo

Trouble with activating Bodhi Finale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 caenius

caenius
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:24 AM

Well, for some reason, I can not continue on with the game due to the part that when i go to the graveyard, Bodhi isn't there and well I can't go on. I am not sure what is causing this but I will list what mods I have installed. CTB(duh or it wouldn't be posted in here),Sarah,BGT, DSOTC,Subrace,W_gui, Widescreen,Prestige kits, Gibberlings aniversary(though when i first encountered this bug, i didn't have this, I did have Sarah), bunch of fixes. Please reply, I can not continue on with this bug.

#2 Hoppy

Hoppy

Mage Hunter

• 2107 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:53 AM

This would be a known issue with the chapter bug if CtB is the problem. Can you look at your journal and see what Chapter it is telling you? If it is not Chapter 6 then use CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",6). That will set everything to chapter 6 again and don't worry about that messing up any quests as they will still be visible and completable. The old bug was where it would go to chapter 7 so maybe you have had CtB installed for a little while, I don't know.

CTB only adds script blocks to AR0800 for "working for Bodhi" quests and they have a sufficient amount of continues so there could be something else that needs to fire. Looks like it happens on an OnCreation block so save in the area and reload and see if she appears after reloading.

Also can you give me the value of this by using console and it will tell you the value it is set at. If it is 0 or does not exist, set to 1.

CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("Deactivate0801","AR0800")

If you need to set it:
Global("Deactivate0801","AR0800",1)

I can only tell if it is a CtB related bug if I see your WEIDU log. It is a text document in your game folder named WeiDU. You can copy paste the contents if you want.

Edited by Hoppy, 03 October 2010 - 10:55 AM.

?May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.? - Voltaire

"If you think that a size of the mod indicates an amount of bugs that it introduces and their severity you're totally wrong...
Try not to use next time a load of shitty "super-mega-improving-tweaking-revising" small mods that you have installed and try to meet Wulfgar once again."
- King Diamond

Posted Image The Definitive Guide to Trolls

"Finding food and a place to sleep is your own business. I imagine Paul the Cat should have some fun with you, too" - Potencius in The Darkest Day
"You have been warned, little bastard!" -Khelben to a young <CHARNAME>in Check the Bodies
There are those who will snivel, and offer nothing in return except criticism, meanwhile never lifting a finger to do other than to cut other peoples labor down simply for the fact that they lack the capability to put anything of their own together. -erebusant