To do...Or not to do!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:21 AM

Hey Just a quick question here...As im sure all of us have beaten this game at least once I have a question about Kasumi. I beat the game before she came out on the saved game I plan to use to export to mass effect 3 when it comes out...My question is do you think by not adding her to the team that it would effect something in mass effect 3? Also I cant remember if there is a final save for ME2 and that when you beat the game thats the only save you can transfer...or will ME3 take the latest save you have so that it can include all the DLC like Kasumi.

So basically what I am asking is...is it worth it to go back to the most recent save on the game I plan to export and get kasumi and do all the other DLC? Or do you think she wont play a role in ME3? Or that even if I dont get her she will still be in it / on the team or whatever?

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#2 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:10 AM

Hey Just a quick question here...As im sure all of us have beaten this game at least once I have a question about Kasumi. I beat the game before she came out on the saved game I plan to use to export to mass effect 3 when it comes out...My question is do you think by not adding her to the team that it would effect something in mass effect 3? Also I cant remember if there is a final save for ME2 and that when you beat the game thats the only save you can transfer...or will ME3 take the latest save you have so that it can include all the DLC like Kasumi.

So basically what I am asking is...is it worth it to go back to the most recent save on the game I plan to export and get kasumi and do all the other DLC? Or do you think she wont play a role in ME3? Or that even if I dont get her she will still be in it / on the team or whatever?

ME2 doesn't have a final save, as you can continue playing after completing the game's main mission. This is to allow DLC play, as BioWare will gap the bridge between ME2 and ME3 with DLC packs. It's perfectly fine to finish the DLC packs (including Kasumi) after the main mission has been completed.

#3 Vicen

Vicen

Swooping...is bad....

• 477 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

Thanks ill be sure then to finish all the DLC I can then!

Check out my gaming oriented Youtube channel >>> https://www.youtube....er/viceiceman85

#4 Archmage Silver

Archmage Silver

Master of The Art

• 6654 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

No problem. :)

#5 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 06:38 AM

Necropost... again :lol:. I found Kasumi to be very useful. I lost track of the number of times I heard 'Bet that hurt!' just as I was about the squeeze the trigger. Huh - that was my target!!!

-Y-

#6 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:35 AM

I found her quest to be one of the more fun ones to do. A little "James Bond" action never hurts!