Photo

[HELP WANTED] Proofreading the FAQs for MM.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

Posted by: The Imp. :devil: Yeah, that's a joke.
Date posted: December 3, 2010.
Looking for: Proofreaders, formulating suggestions and knowledge in the Megamoding.

Details:
I have been working on the "Frequently Answered Questions for the Megamods" -thread over a year, with some help from the comment topic I launched at the same time, and from Lollorian that has helped a lot. Now the current state of the topic is that it's huge, as it takes more than 8 forum pages on my 1920x1200 monitor, and it has taken some turns to get that far... I would say that I know the topic better than my own pockets, but then again, I don't wear pants. Another Imp joke.
So some of the details might have been mislabeled and the colored *'s are definitely off.

So what I really need is a few fresh pairs of eyes looking the topic and writing down their notes on what I have messed up, and possibly give suggestions on how I should reformat the topic so it's easier to read and understand.
Now, there is no time table, as the one post in the topic is and will always be edited, more or less, and I would say that even one tiny typo a reason enough to raise a hell. Figuratively speaking.
So if you would like to help me, to help people, I accept comments in the comments topic, or via the Personal Mail (topics) to me, or if you already have a topic with me, I would prefer that you would use that, even if it has nothing to do with any of this.
PS, I hid a few facts with invisible ink. It's especially fun in the WORD ASSOCIATION THREAD.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 03 December 2010 - 10:35 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#2 Silvi

Silvi
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

you spoiled the good ol ink
My deviantArt lair
Team Silvivi Mods
Miles NPC

------------
Name: Silvi
Class: Witch (Writer/Painter)
Alignment: Neutral Evil
When asked about her past, SILVI asks why are you asking about her past. After some nagging she admits she always had a weak spot for Baldur's Gate, game from her youth. She mentions she had been seeking for a way to add a mod of her own to it. Now, she notes proudly, her little dream is being granted.

-----------
Posted Image

Oh, and you've just lost the game.