• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#41 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

Hi Lava!!

A question Posted Image
Are there incompatibility problem between Eilistraee's Song and NPC Solaufein mod?

Can I have Solaufein into my party while I play to the Eilistraee's Song ? Posted Image

Edited by ilot, 17 May 2011 - 08:57 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#42 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:25 AM

In first post

-Mod is compatible with Solaufein NPC

:P

Game will "see" that he's with you and there will be no problems at all :)

#43 ilot

ilot
  • 574 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

In first post

-Mod is compatible with Solaufein NPC

Posted Image

Game will "see" that he's with you and there will be no problems at all Posted Image

Oh, pardon, I've not seen....

Your mods never disappoint me !! Posted Image
And it is a plaisir to translate your mod too!!! (I hope to translate Eilistraee's Song soon) Posted Image

Edited by ilot, 17 May 2011 - 09:59 AM.

Italian mods tanslator!!!!

#44 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

Once there was a complain about the beginning of the mod, that it's too obvious that's a mod content, that if that was a continuation of a original game, then it should be a bit different, but I think it's fine and I won't change it, so I may traify the mod soon.

#45 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:55 AM

New version (v3.0) is up!

-Some more proofreading by Izzy
-New directory icon
-Mod is traified

it would be great if someone could confirm that the mod can be installed without any problem! It worked here, but I'm not very good at traification. I know, that's awkward - a modder who can do quests, NPC etc, who isn't good at traification...

#46 Cerest

Cerest
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:14 PM

Install errors :(

[Eilistraee/CREATURES/ESxELF.cre] loaded, 1428 bytes
Copied [Eilistraee/CREATURES/ESxELF.cre] to [override/ESxELF.cre]
Compiling 22 dialogue files ...
ERROR: No translation provided for @0

[Eilistraee/DIALOGUES/Elhan.d] ERROR at line 4 column 1-6
Near Text: @0
Not_found
ERROR: parsing [Eilistraee/DIALOGUES/Elhan.d]: Not_found
ERROR: compiling [Eilistraee/DIALOGUES/Elhan.d]!
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Eilistraee's Song], rolling back to previous state

Attached Files

• Attached File  ES.zip   9.2K   356 downloads

Edited by Cerest, 03 July 2011 - 12:15 PM.

#47 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

Hmm, strange... I see no problem in the dialogue/tra file. It looks similar to Zi's problem with Khalid, but AUTO_TRA seems fine. Does anyone see what may be the reason? GeN1e? :P

Could you download the mod and try again?
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 03 July 2011 - 12:59 PM.

#48 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

It works if you rename "Eilistraee.tra" in "Setup-Eilistraee.tra" in the .tra folder.
And of course, you must change the string in .tp2:

LANGUAGE ~English~ ~English~ ~Eilistraee/Translations/English/Setup-Eilistraee.tra~

#49 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 03:15 PM

I changed both tp2 and tra to "Setup-Eilistraee" and uploaded it. Can someone check if it works now? Cerest?
Thanks for reply, Graoumf :) I hope this will serve the purpose.

#50 Cerest

Cerest
  • 157 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

C'est bien

#51 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 02:13 AM

I suppose it's something like "It's fine" :P I'm glad then!

#52 Alexander-UckateJIb

Alexander-UckateJIb
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:23 AM

Good day to you, Lava
Maybe this will be the first mod, that changes Viconia's fate if we have romance with her and if she wear the De'Vir Amulet in the final battle through the TOB (I am about the immunity to all kinds of poisons, granted by the item)?

#53 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

This is a kind of idea, but I'm not sure if I'll decide to apply it. Mod is being translated, it was traified... but I will think about it! Thanks :)
:cheers:

#54 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:52 AM

I suppose it's something like "It's fine" :P I'm glad then!

That's what "c'est bien" means, more or less ;)

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#55 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:25 PM

Thank you for making another excellent mod. I really enjoyed playing this mod. :cheers:

One quick question. I have version 2.0 installed in my BWP install (not the version 3.1). Because i have huge map and Eilistraee's Clearing area is far north of Baldur's Gate not near Underdark Exit at Forest of Tethyr. Is this worldmap fix at newer versions.

I apologize that i haven't offered my appreciation about your other wonderful mods like Tales of Deep Garden and LavaIt! (played them several times before). :blush:

Innershade mod (first time) is nearly end so thanks for this excellent mod is also in order. :coolthumb:

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#56 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 02:31 PM

Oh, it's so great that I could make your run through BG2 at least a bit better! :hug:

About area's location on the worldmap - I suppose that's because of Worldmap mod. I guess that other install option should have been chosen (BGT Worldmap option by Picollo). Worldmap mod makes the map different so when you install the mod, the point is also different to the original one chosen by me. I have never player with WMP mod, so I have no idea how it works, to be honest.

TotDG was my very first mod here at SHS and I suppose I will never write something as good. However, I'll try to make some new releases, since I really enjoy modding. I love writing, so... ;) (However, I'm surprised that anyone is brave enough to write that LavaIt! is a good mod :P )

Innershade... is worse than TotDG, but I hope that still it was a nice addition.

I'll still here and I am sure you will have a chance to try out my new mods :)

PS. Thanks for letting me know that I understood it well :lol:

#57 micbaldur

micbaldur

Retired Perkele, Ultimate BWP player

• 1692 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

Oh, it's so great that I could make your run through BG2 at least a bit better! :hug:

About area's location on the worldmap - I suppose that's because of Worldmap mod. I guess that other install option should have been chosen (BGT Worldmap option by Picollo). Worldmap mod makes the map different so when you install the mod, the point is also different to the original one chosen by me. I have never player with WMP mod, so I have no idea how it works, to be honest.

TotDG was my very first mod here at SHS and I suppose I will never write something as good. However, I'll try to make some new releases, since I really enjoy modding. I love writing, so... ;) (However, I'm surprised that anyone is brave enough to write that LavaIt! is a good mod :P )

Innershade... is worse than TotDG, but I hope that still it was a nice addition.

I'll still here and I am sure you will have a chance to try out my new mods :)

PS. Thanks for letting me know that I understood it well :lol:

Well that worldmap thing isn't a big problem. I just took me while to find the area from the worldmap. I don't know either about those Worldmap install options i just used the BWP setup program. It also could be some local mesh up in my (very BIG) BWP install. No worries.

I like LavaIt! because i like every item mods. Maybe i'm weird or something. I don't know? :crazy:

Looking forward your next mod. :coolthumb:

CHARNAMEs excellent adventures in the world of BWP expert-install here

Thanks to Leonardo Watson for making this possible

#58 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

Again - thanks for your support :)

#59 snarfies

snarfies
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:25 AM

I've installed what I think is version 3.1 (its whatever version Big World Setup downloaded). I went to the clearing and was taken into Fell's tent. But how do I get back in? I can't seem to find the entrance to it.

#60 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Erm... it should be on the northern edge of the map. I have no idea why you can't find it. If something messed up, you may use console. If I remember well, the code is:

CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("ARES01")

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 22 December 2011 - 01:11 PM.