Photo

Missing file - Grey Clan Episode I (tgc1e_bgt.zip)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 filkam

filkam
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:23 PM

Hi everybody,

I am trying to install BiG World Mod, but I got a message that some files are defect and can't be downloaded. These files are:

The Darkest Day (TDD) v1.14: The Mod itself (TDDv1.14.rar)
The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight (tgc1e bgt) v1.8.T1: The Mod itself (tgc1e_bgt.zip)
Tower of Deception (ToD) v3.3.1: The Mod itself (TOD-v3.3.1.exe)

It seems that the respective links are at blackwyrmlair.net site, but it seems site's down for some reason. I managed to find Darkest Day and Tower of Deception on other locations, but I can't find The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight. The file itself should be tgc1e_bgt.zip.

Would someone be kind enough to upload The Grey Clan Episode I: In Candlelight - tgc1e_bgt.zip somewhere and give me the link or perhaps send the file directly to my e-mail - filkam@gmail.com?

Many thanks in advance!

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 12:53 AM

Try this one here.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 filkam

filkam
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:26 AM

Thanks, it worked.

#4 Kranon

Kranon
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:39 AM

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I was able to find TDDv1.14.rar & tgc1e_bgt.zip, but I can't seem to locate TOD-v3.3.1.exe. Would anyone be kind enough to share? I'd really appreciate it. :)

#5 Graoumf

Graoumf
  • 594 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 05:08 AM

TDD v1.14 is here.

#6 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:10 AM

but I can't seem to locate TOD-v3.3.1.exe. Would anyone be kind enough to share? I'd really appreciate it. :)

Here's one. Like said in the post, it needs to be extracted to the BiG World Downloads folder to get the "TOD-v3.3.1.exe".

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 25 December 2010 - 06:12 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#7 Kranon

Kranon
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 06:44 AM

Here's one. Like said in the post, it needs to be extracted to the BiG World Downloads folder to get the "TOD-v3.3.1.exe".

Much thanks. I tried searching earlier, but the engine seems to be non-functioning at the moment. Now, time to restart the installer! ^_^