Conductor-Kit Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -elmo-

-elmo-

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:45 AM

Hi there
sadly i can't get the conducter-kit working
the problem is that i can't create one myself when beginning new (possibly because of to many other kits?) and hear'dalis is still a blade -.-
i'm using some mods wich i installed through bgt and installed the conducter-things at the end manually (it even says successful)

please i really need help =)
hear'dalis is my most favorite npc and i'm really looking forward to play him another way

thanks
elmo

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:53 AM

Use the ToBEx to have enable the 10+ kit selection, and if it's installed already, look at the ToB.ini file with Notepad, hopefully you know something of coding to be able to enable the kits.

through bgt

That certainly doesn't make any sense, BWS might, but...

and hear'dalis is still a blade -.-

Try and start a new game, so you have never been in an area where Haer has been, and you might just succeed.

Edited by Jarno Mikkola, 27 January 2011 - 01:59 AM.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 27 January 2011 - 04:15 AM

thanks a lot
yes i mean bws ... sorry this is my first time playing with mods
with tobex i really can start as a conductor but is there no way around starting from the beginning to change hear'dalis?
i already played some hours

#4 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:01 AM

You can try to CluaConsole:CreateCreature("Haer10") and see if he becomes a Conductor.
Give him a while to level up as a Conductor before accepting him into your party, as he "should" start as an unkitted Bard, and then gain the Kit.

Meantime, no thanks to me, you should thank Ascension64 the Creator of TobEx that allowed more than 10 Kits to work, else I really couldn't fix it apart from suggesting you un-install existing Kits.
And Jarno Mikkola for his quick and timely advice :) Certainly he knows a billion more things about 9+ Kits and many other Mods than I do.

Edited by Zyraen, 27 January 2011 - 05:55 AM.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#5 -elmo-

-elmo-

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:18 AM

jeah it works!
(the trick with the console)
great thing to have him around =)
(thanks to everyone)