Not bugs/no action

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Viktor Mazhlekov-

-Viktor Mazhlekov-

Posted 14 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

Hello dudes. I have a problem with missing location.
My instalation is in this order:
1 - install BG2 SoA
2 - install BG ToB
3 - Patch it. (ThroneofBhaal_Patch_26498_ENGLISH)
4 - install bg2_fixpack-v9
5 - Install BG 2 - The Darkest Day v.1.14
6 - install widescreen-v3.04
7 - install 2 - BP-BGT_Worldmap v.8.01.
When I recive Nalia's quest I was no abble to travel to "de'arnise hold" location because it was missing. Is that Bug?

Edited by Wisp, 17 September 2011 - 12:17 PM.

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

When I recive Nalia's quest I was no abble to travel to "de'arnise hold" location because it was missing. Is that Bug?

It'd be a bug, yes. But the area is revealed through a dialogue and I'm pretty sure the Worldmap mod doesn't touch that file. You can try enabling the console and using the command
CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR1300")
to see if that makes the area appear.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:17 AM

Did you actually first travel to the city gate and exited from both entrances ? As that place is the connection to every other land based map in the BGII area.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 -Viktor Mazhlekov-

-Viktor Mazhlekov-

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:22 AM

Thank you, it works! :)

#5 -Viktor Mazhlekov-

-Viktor Mazhlekov-

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:30 AM

Did you actually first travel to the city gate and exited from both entrances ? As that place is the connection to every other land based map in the BGII area.

When I receive the quest I have directed my party to the city gates, than I was able to travel over the world map, but there was no such location like "de'arnise hold". With CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR1300") the location was shown up. :)