Photo

Walkthru needed & Selence won't talk to me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StarScepter

StarScepter
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:49 AM

The pinned walkthru link doesn't work. AAMOF, Sorcerer's Net has been down for a while, anybody know why? Until then, will someone post the SoS Walkthru? Thanx.

The two guys you meet in Umar Hills tell me to see Selence in Athkatla before coming to Soubar. She talks to me but sez to quit bothering her, and when you end dialog she hides in shadows and dispel invisibility doen't reveal her. Is she neccessary to continue on to Soubar? BG2Fixpack and SoS loaded in proper order. Help and/or spoilers needed, thanx.

#2 8people

8people
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 06:46 AM

The link in the sticky works fine, the walkthrough is second from the bottom to download on the page linked. Sorcerers hasn't been down in a long time either :mellow:

Direct link to the download page is here

#3 StarScepter

StarScepter
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

The link in the sticky works fine, the walkthrough is second from the bottom to download on the page linked. Sorcerers hasn't been down in a long time either :mellow:

Direct link to the download page is here

What browser do you use? The sorcerer's net link will not laod for me using IE or Firefox.

#4 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:36 AM

Then the problem is on your end, as I have no problem with Firefox, IE or Opera.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board