Nathaniel alternate romances

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -zee-

-zee-

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

I have tried this mod quite some time back, and it was great!

However, due to work, I have not been playing Baldur's Gate for a while, and is missing the game.

I really like Nathaniel as a companion, but would love to see an alternate romance for him, especially when playing as a female PC.

He and Kelsey has an almost BFF feel to their banter, and he obviously is crushing on Anomen.

Thus, I was wondering if there are any happy ever after for him other than with the PC.

I see Kelsey and him as more of a heterosexual life partners, while a fallen Anomen might prove an interesting romance, filled with darkness and angst.

The fallen Anomen option might also have a possibility of going into the realm of a second Latimer, making the romance rather heart-wrenching, if it gets that far.

It would be quite interesting to see what this mod, and the rest of the romance mods, can do.

Is there anyone else feeling the same way after playing his mod?

If yes, is there any NPC that you would like to see what Nathaniel?

Personally, Anomen seems like the most interesting option at the moment.

#2 Zauberbratsche

Zauberbratsche
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:13 PM

Ooops, I probably should have posted here. See my thread above.

I am also seeing possibilities with Ano. I don't see why he would need to be fallen, though. Why wouldn't Thaniel go for a knighted Ano, since he's lawful good himself and will not romance an evil PC ( I don't think. )

#3 Nix

Nix

Oh Captain, my Captain!

• 319 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:13 AM

I know that I for one would love to see a Nath/Ano pairing. As PC, I'd even be willing to gracefully cede Nathaniel to Anomen, because I like the way their personalities mesh (and potentially clash) that much. So I wholeheartedly third the idea of a Nathaniel-Anomen relationship!