• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:13 AM

Similar to my Ninde install failure, which has me wondering if another mod changed something that is affecting subequent mod installs. Weidu-mac has this to say about it:

[xulaye/scripts/lk#udardul.baf] PARSE ERROR at line 4 column 1-36
Near Text: )
        Type mismatch in "ID" argument of [Heard].
        Expecting type "integer".

[xulaye/scripts/lk#udardul.baf]  ERROR at line 4 column 1-36
Near Text: )
        Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [xulaye/scripts/lk#udardul.baf]: Parsing.Parse_error
Stopping installation because of error.

Is my suspicion correct? If so, a single fix will handle this mod and Ninde, I think.

Please advise.
Thanks,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:34 AM

The contents of lk#udardul.baf are:

IF
  OR(3)
    Allegiance(Myself,ENEMY)
    Heard([ANYONE],HELP_ME_GROUP151)
    AttackedBy([ANYONE],DEFAULT)
  InParty("Xulaye")
  GlobalGT("udDrowPlot","GLOBAL",29)
  GlobalLT("udDrowPlot","GLOBAL",32)
  Global("doneRitual","AR2201",0)
  See([PC])
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("udDrowPlot","GLOBAL",32)
    StartDialogueNoSet(LastSeenBy(Myself))
END

I don't see "HELP_ME_GROUP151" mentioned anywhere in iesdp, which leads me to wonder if this is written as it should be, and/or if this is supposed to be added to a game file, but isn't getting added.

Please help! I believe the mod will install successfully if I can correct the problem.

Thanks,
Eric

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#3 cmorgan

cmorgan
  • Modder
  • 2301 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:44 AM

HELP_ME_GROUP151 is part of the Fixpack's "Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack" component.

To use these in a non-"Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack" component'd install, add the following lines in the first component of the two NPC mods you are having troubles with:

(I think these three may be needed - I can't remember if there are more)
APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~151 HELP_ME_GROUP151~ UNLESS ~^151 HELP_ME_GROUP151~
APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~153 HELP_ME_GROUP153~ UNLESS ~^153 HELP_ME_GROUP153~
APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~154 FLEE_FROM_MAGE~ UNLESS ~^154 FLEE_FROM_MAGE~

#4 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:04 AM

HELP_ME_GROUP151 is part of the Fixpack's "Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack" component.

To use these in a non-"Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack" component'd install, add the following lines in the first component of the two NPC mods you are having troubles with:

(I think these three may be needed - I can't remember if there are more)

APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~151 HELP_ME_GROUP151~ UNLESS ~^151 HELP_ME_GROUP151~
APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~153 HELP_ME_GROUP153~ UNLESS ~^153 HELP_ME_GROUP153~
APPEND ~shoutids.ids~ ~154 FLEE_FROM_MAGE~ UNLESS ~^154 FLEE_FROM_MAGE~

D'oh! I've gotten into the habit of not installing that component *L* I'll include it in my next install run. I'm going to have to wipe out this current installation and start all over again, anyway, due to a separate issue with installed kits.

Thanks,
Eric

#5 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:58 AM

OK, I've added the code right below the BEGIN line in the .tp2 files for Xulaye and Ninde. I'll be installing NPCs again in a few days, so I should have a report sometime next week.

Thanks,
Eric