• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:59 AM

Greetings,

first, I'd like to apologize that my very first post in these forums is one asking for help and I also hope that this is the correct section to post this thread in.

Regarding the problem - me and a friend of mine have been trying to play all of Baldur's Gate from 1 to Throne of Bhaal via TCP/IP using the superb modifications offered by the modding community to enhance our gameplay experience. To reduce the hassle with installation procedures, we've chosen to utilize the Big World Project (which is a great tool, big kudos to the developer).

Anyhow, when me and my friend try to play lately, connection and all works just fine, we can load the game and play for a minute or two, but eventually the non-host player gets a weird error that causes the program to crash.

Here's the error report from the BG Error Log:

---------------------Start Logging Session---------------------

ASSERTION FAILED!
File: CStore.cpp
Line: 241

Exp: pData != NULL

Msg: no msg.
Run Debugger?

ASSERTION FAILED!

Run Debugger?

ASSERTION FAILED!

Run Debugger?

ASSERTION FAILED!

Run Debugger?

ASSERTION FAILED!

Run Debugger?

ASSERTION FAILED!

Run Debugger?

In case this is of any use, here's some additional information:
I run Windows 7 64-bit, my friend uses Windows 7 32-bit. We use Hamachi to be able to establish a decent connection.

A few months back I was still running Windows XP (my friend was already using Windows 7) and we were successfully able to play through all of Baldur's Gate 1 and some of ToSC, before I upgraded to Windows 7 (clean install). After that, no matter what I tried, we couldn't run a network game successfully. We tried using our old saves, as well as new games.

I personally completed the installations on both PCs, and this is the procedure I followed:

- Installed BG1 and ToSC (german versions)
- Installed BG2 (in English) and ToB (in German)
- My directory is C:\Black Isle\ his is C:\Program Files\Black Isle\
- Patched both games with their respective patches (ToSC 5512 International and ToB 26498 English)
- I overwrote some files using the English language patches of version 5512 and 26498 for both installations
- Checked for Missing files
- Started the games (BG1, BG2, Tob) and made a savegame
- Installed Big World Project 9.10 (which I think is the most recent version?)
- Ran it, made a backup
- Used the "Recommended" list of Mods as a basis then slightly modified the list of mods to be installed (I checked beforehand and made sure all the downloads were available)
- Saved the mod selection as a file to make sure that both of our PCs had the exact same mods
- Let the BWP do its job and had it install everything

List of Mods:

BiG World Project 9.8
BiG World Installpack 9.8.1
BiG World Trimpack 9.6.1
BiG World Fixpack 9.8.1
WeiDU (Tool) 229
BG1 Missing Files 2
Throne of Bhaal Extender 0019
BG2 Fixpack 9.01
One Pixel Productions 2.70
Item Revisions 2
Baldur's Gate Trilogy 1.11
Jondalar Fix for BGT 1.1
Beregost Crash Fixer 1.9
Restored Textscreen Music 7b
BG1 NPC Project 18
BG1 NPC Project Music Pack 5
Xan's Friendship Path for BG1 6
Coran's BG Extended Friendship Talks (Tutu/BGT) 2
Ajantis BG1 Expansion 4
BG1 Unfinished Business (UB for BG2) 12
Expanded Thief Stronghold 2.20
Adalon's Blood - Silberdrachenblut 10 (downloaded that extra as the download link was broken)
Banter Packs 12
IEP Extended Banters 4.0
Viconia Friendship 3.1
Mazzy Friendship 2.0
Yoshimo Friendship 3.0
Unfinished Business 19
Spell Revisions 3.0
Resource Fixer 1
Swords Coast Stratagems 17
Wheels of Prophecy 2
NPC Flirt Packs 1.02
Spell Revisions 3.0
Rogue Rebalancing 4.42
BGT Tweak Pack 9
Swords Coast Stratagems II 17
BG2 Tweak Pack 9
Jarls BGT Tweak Pack 1.4.1
Item Pack 1.4
Item Revisions 2
PnP Free Action 2
aTweaks 3.50
One Pixel Productions 2.70
One Pixel Productions v3: Avatar Fixes 3
One Pixel Productions v3: Female Dwarves 1
One Pixel Productions v3: Thieves Galore 1.1
Throne of Bhaal Refinements 3.25
Rogue Rebalancing 4.42
P5 Tweaks 5.1
Unique Containers 3
Replacement Lightmaps 1.3
Infinity Animations Core 5
IA Content 001 - Base Content 5
IA Content 002 - IWDII and unused BGII Animations 4
IA Content - IWD Svirfneblin 2
IA Content - IWD Belhifet and Marilith 2
IA Content - Shadows, Harpy and Frost Giant 2
IA Content - WoRm's NWN Ports and Alternate Modron 3
IA Content - Remaining IWD Animations
IA Content - BG2 Restores 2
IA Content - Fiends and Genies 6
IA Content - PST Abishai 2
IA Content - White Wyvern and Dragon, Lady of Pain 2
IA Content - Miscellaneous NWN Animations I 2
IA Content - Moinesse's Avatar Edits (IA compatible version) 1
IA Content - PST Paletted Animations 2
BGT NPC Portraits 1.9 (made sure to download that extra, since the download link has errors)
BG1 NPC Portrait Pack 2
PC Soundsets 2
BP-Balancer 0.33c
BP-BGT-Worldmap 8.01
Sword Coast Map Labels 2
Sword Coast Stratagems II 17
Level 1 NPCs 1.5
BGT Music 1.08
BGT Graphical User Interface 1.08
Widescreen Mod 3.01
Creature Fixer 2
Generalized Biffing 2.2

During the DOS part, I selected Standard, DA, AD, resized to 1280x1024 and then started the installation. Mid-installation, only I was prompted to reenter my installation path as my BG installation wasn't in my Program Files folder, so I did that. Both installations were finished without any errors, but at the end, it was noted that some mods that I hadn't even selected weren't properly installed (Tower of Deception).
Due to my friend's Norton Security Suit I had some trouble properly installing everything on his PC at first, as Norton kept recognizing TobExLoader.exe as malware, forbid any access and then deleted it. But I completely his installation with Norton turned off.

Anyway, that's about all I can think of that might help solve this issue.
Big thanks in advance to whomever is willing to help with this problem.

#2 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

In case this is of any use, here's some additional information:
I run Windows 7 64-bit, my friend uses Windows 7 32-bit.

- his is C:\Program Files\Black Isle\

Well, that's where it failed.
By the way, the mod install list doesn't have any good info on it, as we need the list made by the computer, in Weidu.log, just so you know.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#3 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:42 PM

I don't think it's got anything to do with Multiplayer. I get that same error from time to time. An excerpt from my ToBEx.log:

Spoiler

BEGIN BIFFING

ACTION_IF!(FILE_EXISTS ~McFly~) THEN BEGIN
SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING

#4 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

Well, that's where it failed.
By the way, the mod install list doesn't have any good info on it, as we need the list made by the computer, in Weidu.log, just so you know.

I've read your FAQ, and I also assumed that it might be the problem. However, when we first played through BG1 when I was still on XP, his installation was in the same directory, so I didn't think it mattered. I guess I'll try reinstalling it in that directory first and then give it another try. Oh, one more question: should I run TobExLoader.exe or BGMain.exe in compatibility mode or does it make no difference?

Sorry about the list of mods, I'm still new here, so I wasn't sure which files were the important ones ^^;

Spoiler

I don't think it's got anything to do with Multiplayer. I get that same error from time to time. An excerpt from my ToBEx.log:

Well, the thing is, this error occurs only in multiplayer. For example, in multiplayer, we get that error shortly after picking up the starting gear in Irenicus dungeon (there's a Bag of Holding among the other items, which isn't usually there, I assume a mod placed it there). In Singleplayer, I was able to play through the whole dungeon without a single error. Might be the Bag of Holding that can be found at the start of BG2 due to a mod.

Edited by Rhayve, 29 April 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#5 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:39 PM

Sorry for double-posting, but I've now reinstalled BG on my friend's PC in C:\Black Isle\Baldur's Gate, and the problem with An assertion failed in CStore.cpp in line number 241. Also, another problem arose, where the characters controlled by him suddenly went invisible (still selectable, just the models disappeared) and vice-versa (he can't see mine, either).

Any thoughts? Suggestions, if possible? I'd be very grateful for any help.

Edit: I've just read this thread and it seems that the Bag of Holding is indeed responsible for the crashes. Has any fix been discovered yet, and is there any possible solution for the disappearing characters? Again, these problems only appear while playing over network.

Edited by Rhayve, 29 April 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#6 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

Ok, since it seems this thread slipped into obscurity, I'd like to try once more to get help.
The crash error seems to originate from the Bag of Holdings, so me and my friend are simply skipping them for now.
However, a new problem arose in that while playing, the character models of the characters oneself isn't playing just completely disappear after the host saves the game. Only a reload makes them reappear. In addition, the character models are sometimes replaced with a neon pink texture, which disappears again after a short time.

Does anybody have any solution to this, or could tell me which of the mods is causing this so I can remove it? Thanks a lot for any help.

Edit - Current mod selection:

Spoiler

Edited by Rhayve, 03 May 2011 - 09:48 AM.

#7 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:00 PM

Ok, since it seems this thread slipped into obscurity, I'd like to try once more to get help.
The crash error seems to originate from the Bag of Holdings, so me and my friend are simply skipping them for now.
However, a new problem arose in that while playing, the character models of the characters oneself isn't playing just completely disappear after the host saves the game. Only a reload makes them reappear. In addition, the character models are sometimes replaced with a neon pink texture, which disappears again after a short time.

Well, does this happen to both of the players or is it only a problem to one of you ?
If it's just for one and not the other, it is probably has more to do with one of your computers Graphic Card than any one of the mods...
The reason for the pink characters should be the lighting(map) of the area... it probably had to do with the Graphic Card too.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#8 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

The pinkness and invisibility of character models is something both of us experience - the former happens randomly, even while just standing around, doing nothing and it disappears after a few seconds.
After switching from Leomar's most recent BWS to dabus', we added a few more mods, such as Crossmod Banters, Homeward Bound, Thrown Hammers and Wonnimchunha's Portrait Mod. Only after the switch we both had this pinkness issue, so it shouldn't be a problem with our Graphic cards. I also saw another thread that noted this issue, though I didn't see any solution after reading it through. unless I missed something.

The problem of disappearing character models happens whenever we save, no matter who's the host (we now both have the GoG BG2, exact same mod selection and both games are installed to C:\Black Isle\). When we save, and I control my char, Imoen and Jaheira, and my friend controls his char, Minsc and Yoshimo his three chars become invisible (but still selectable) on my screen, and my char, Imoen and Jaheira become invisible on his screen. This persists until we reload the game.

Anyway, thanks a lot for taking off some time trying to help us, Jarno.

#9 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:26 AM

After switching from Leomar's most recent BWS to dabus', we added a few more mods, such as Crossmod Banters, Homeward Bound, Thrown Hammers and Wonnimchunha's Portrait Mod. Only after the switch we both had this pinkness issue

would be very interested to learn the exact specifics of what was added, if you can remember them. Could help tremendously in finding the source of the pink glowyness.

The avatar disappearences have me stumped. In general, BGT/BWP multiplay is not very well tested, so we have very little testing data to rely upon.

I would probably start by syncing the installations a little closer, by copying these items from the host computer to the guest computer: Data(folder), Override(folder), Baldur.exe, BGmain.exe, chitin.key, dialog.tlk, & WeiDu.log. The guest will probably want to back these up, just in case. If that doesn't resolve it, I'd begin looking around for potentially multiplayer-unfriendly tweaks/mods/components (probably start snooping around with 1pp & Galactygon's Avatar switching first). Here's how you would proceed with that:

Every mod keeps backups of the files it changes in a "Backup" sub-folder inside the mod's own folder. Copying these backups to the Override will effectively undo the changes that mod made to your game (at least partially. this is really only for diagnostic purposes, because you are breaking the chain of changes that have occurred. Anything happening to or relying upon those changes later in the install will still expect them to be there, and probably won't function properly). So, go through your WeiDu log and pick a mod you suspect might produce the errant effect, copy it's backups into the override, do the same thing on the other computer, and test it out. If the Avatars still disappear, you know that is not the one, so you can (and should) delete the Backups you copied into the override (again, mirrored on both host and guest installations), and repeat the process until you find the one that does it.

Edited by AndrewB, 05 May 2011 - 05:31 AM.

BEGIN BIFFING

SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING

#10 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 01:19 PM

After switching from Leomar's most recent BWS to dabus', we added a few more mods, such as Crossmod Banters, Homeward Bound, Thrown Hammers and Wonnimchunha's Portrait Mod. Only after the switch we both had this pinkness issue

would be very interested to learn the exact specifics of what was added, if you can remember them. Could help tremendously in finding the source of the pink glowyness.

The avatar disappearences have me stumped. In general, BGT/BWP multiplay is not very well tested, so we have very little testing data to rely upon.

I would probably start by syncing the installations a little closer, by copying these items from the host computer to the guest computer: Data(folder), Override(folder), Baldur.exe, BGmain.exe, chitin.key, dialog.tlk, & WeiDu.log. The guest will probably want to back these up, just in case. If that doesn't resolve it, I'd begin looking around for potentially multiplayer-unfriendly tweaks/mods/components (probably start snooping around with 1pp & Galactygon's Avatar switching first). Here's how you would proceed with that:

Every mod keeps backups of the files it changes in a "Backup" sub-folder inside the mod's own folder. Copying these backups to the Override will effectively undo the changes that mod made to your game (at least partially. this is really only for diagnostic purposes, because you are breaking the chain of changes that have occurred. Anything happening to or relying upon those changes later in the install will still expect them to be there, and probably won't function properly). So, go through your WeiDu log and pick a mod you suspect might produce the errant effect, copy it's backups into the override, do the same thing on the other computer, and test it out. If the Avatars still disappear, you know that is not the one, so you can (and should) delete the Backups you copied into the override (again, mirrored on both host and guest installations), and repeat the process until you find the one that does it.

Thanks for the tip, I'll try to test that tomorrow when I'm free. As for the pinkyness, I've posted my old Mod selection in my first post, where the pinkness had not yet appeared. One could compare it to my Weidu.log to see the new mods, though I'm pretty sure I've listed them all already.

Edit: Ok, I just double-checked the mod list again, and it seems I missed one: Turambar's Fixes and Tweaks.

So here's the whole list of new mods we installed since before we experience the pinkness:

Crossmod Banters
Turambars Fixes and Tweaks
Homeward Bound
Thrown Hammers
Wonnimchunha's Portrait Mod

I'll try using your Backup tip to test whether there's any noticable change. Gonna edit in a few to report any findings.

Edit2: Ok, just tested all 5 mods using the procedure you suggested. Unfortunately, the pinkness still appeared after about 1-4 mins.
What I did was:
- Made a new BG2 game
- Checked whether the pinkness issue appeared
- Saved the game
- Closed BG2
- Moved the contents of a backup folder of a single mod into the Override folder
- Started BG2 and loaded the save I made
- Lingered around in the first Golem's room of Irenicus dungeon until the pinkness appeared
- Fully closed the game and moved the contents from the override folder back to backup
- Restarted the procedure

Note: Might not be important, but when I had restored the backups of Crossmod Banters and Homeward Bound, the Golem was also affected by the pinkness, unlike with the other tests.

Anyway, it seems that the pinkness is either caused by an update to a mod, or the method is ineffective of finding the issue or the issue spawned from resolving conflicts between mods (first I hadn't done in the first installation), or none of the above mods is responsible.

Edit3: Tested like 20 different mods, to no avail. The pinkness prevails :/

Edited by Rhayve, 05 May 2011 - 03:23 PM.

#11 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

Sorry for another double-post, but I think this is fairly important:

After my testings according to the above post, I restored my backup and reinstalled all mods except for the 5 listed above. After that, I made a new game in BG2, then checked for pinkness. There was none (wee!).
So I installed each of the listed mods one by one after that (Homeward -> Crossmod -> Portraits -> Hammers -> Turambars) and lo!
Only after installing Turambars Fixes and Tweaks mod the pinkness started appearing.

So, this might not be 100% sure, but it would be cool if someone else could look into this. Also, could other people with the pinkness issue post here whether they have the Turambar mod installed or not?

I hope I was able to help you guys!

#12 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

Only after installing Turambars Fixes and Tweaks mod the pinkness started appearing.

As you installed those mods manually, there's one final test you could run:
Uninstall Turambar's Fixes and Tweaks and install this mod one component at a time. After installing one component, quit the installer and start BG2 to check if the pink clothing issue appeared, if not, proceed to the next component.

This way the problem can be tracked to a single component.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#13 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

As you installed those mods manually, there's one final test you could run:
Uninstall Turambar's Fixes and Tweaks and install this mod one component at a time. After installing one component, quit the installer and start BG2 to check if the pink clothing issue appeared, if not, proceed to the next component.

This way the problem can be tracked to a single component.

10th

Sorry, this may sound like a stupid question - but how do I manually uninstall a mod, making sure all the files it added are deleted? Do I just move the files from the backup folder into override and then delete the mod folder, or is there some other procedure?

Edited by Rhayve, 06 May 2011 - 06:42 AM.

#14 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:49 AM

Sorry, this may sound like a stupid question - but how do I manually uninstall a mod, making sure all the files it added are deleted? Do I just move the files from the backup folder into override and then delete the mod folder, or is there some other procedure?

Now worries, from your bg2 install folder run the Setup-Turambar_fixes_tweaks.exe. This will open a command prompt window running Weidu that will allow you to do various things with the mod like uninstall the whole thing or add and remove individual components.

Here's what I have for Turambar's tweaks and fixes in my install where I got pink clothing as well
Spoiler

Edited by smeagolheart, 06 May 2011 - 08:59 AM.

#15 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

Manually refers to the use of its corresponding setup-modname.exe instead of using an auto-installer like the BWS from BWP.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#16 smeagolheart

smeagolheart
  • 278 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

If I had to guess wildly guess I would try this component:
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2007 // Reflection cloak tweaks: -> Original Cloak of Spell Reflection (SoA): v1.7.5

Edited by smeagolheart, 06 May 2011 - 08:57 AM.

#17 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 09:10 AM

Which doesn't explain how this happens in the BG1 part.

In my Installation with Turambar's Tweaks I have these components:
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Northern Tales fixes for items, dialogues, and graphic glitches: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Inactive creatures fix: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Gerde's quest and other related fixes: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #14 // Fix for some errors in the Worldmap for BG1 areas: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #15 // Fix some wrong creature races: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2000 // Give all skeleton warriors the same immunities -> BG2 immunities (suggested!): v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2003 // Fenten buys more ankheg shells (Baldur's Gate) -> Infinite shells: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2005 // Helmet of alignment change: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2007 // Reflection cloak tweaks: -> Original Cloak of Spell Reflection (SoA): v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2023 // Cespenar can improve the Daystar with the Tyr's Eye: v1.7
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2047 // Allow blades to use Defensive Spin under Free Action: v1.7

and don't have any sort of pink clothing mishaps.

10th

#18 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

Might be caused due to a conflict with another mod which you don't have, though. I'll try to find out the component when I have time.

Edited by Rhayve, 06 May 2011 - 11:06 AM.

#19 AndrewB

AndrewB
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

cross-comparing, we can pair the list down further to these components:

~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // Enhanced Nalia's ring: v1.7.5
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Daystar protects from level drain: v1.7.5
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Turambar's slow drow weapon disintegration (a revision of BG2Tweaks code): v1.7.5
~SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2052 // Dragons are not immune to backstabbing: v1.7.5

the first two are changes isolated to a single item, and the last isolated to a single type of creature. Neither would explain a symptom that appears to happen to all sorts of characters and creatures indiscriminately. I'm also certain that the drow weapon disintegration contains code to recognize dungeonous/cavernous/low light areas and situations. My hunch is that the pink glowing is the result of an effect on a spell (a character color change, or a glow by RGB), and browsing through the .tp2, I did find such an effect (attached to TUDWRUD1.SPL).

I removed the effect in DLTCEP, and went to observe what effect this would have on my game. I loaded a game in progress and CLUAconsoled to the Naskel Mines (AR4401), and watched for roughly 5 minutes. No pink glow. It was replaced however, by a split second of character darkening and sometimes disappearence (but we're talking miliseconds here, barely noticable).

So, this does indeed look like the root of it, and removing the color change effect from the spell will rid you of the annoyance of the glowing as a sort of temporary solution until Turambar can take a look at the problem and revise his code so it functions as per his original intentions. I can only assume that the temporary glow is intended as a visual queue to indicate drow item removal/deterioration.

Edited by AndrewB, 06 May 2011 - 11:18 AM.

BEGIN BIFFING

SAY ~BUTTHEAD!~
Posted Image
END BIFFING

#20 Rhayve

Rhayve
  • Validating
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

10th doesn't have that component installed - it would explain why he hasn't experienced any pink glow. I guess we've found the solution then~
Now all I need to do is fix the invisibility bug via Multiplayer and we're all set! :cheers: