Photo

Multiclass with Human

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Imperium

Imperium
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:58 PM

Is it possible to remove the multiclass restriction against humans? If there is a way, please tell me, or if their is a fix that does this, please send it my direction.

#2 Neane

Neane
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

Is it possible to remove the multiclass restriction against humans? If there is a way, please tell me, or if their is a fix that does this, please send it my direction.

http://www.pocketpla...id=92&Itemid=77

- Universal weapons for all classes
- 7 added kits
- Human multi-classes
- Added Armour
- Two tweaked spells
- Wizard Slayer enhancement

Or so I heard.

Edited by Neane, 07 May 2011 - 09:27 PM.

#3 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:50 PM

Or so I heard.

To make the multi-classed humans I believe you need a bgmain.exe patching... and the "Remove all race-class restrictions" component of this mod has that.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.

#4 Imperium

Imperium
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:38 AM

Or so I heard.

To make the multi-classed humans I believe you need a bgmain.exe patching... and the "Remove all race-class restrictions" component of this mod has that.

I can't install Tobex because it messes up the world map for BGT. This prevents me from traveling anywhere EVER! I have BGT installed with UB1-2 and a bunch of tweaks and fixes. I'll try the first one to see if I can install that single component.

#5 Imperium

Imperium
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

Or so I heard.

I can't install Tobex because it messes up the world map for BGT. This prevents me from traveling anywhere EVER! I have BGT installed with UB1-2 and a bunch of tweaks and fixes. I'll try the first one to see if I can install that single component.

NVM. Tobex works. THat wasn't the problem I had previously. Thanks for the help guys!

#6 Jarno Mikkola

Jarno Mikkola

The Imp in his pink raincoat.

• 10911 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

Yeah.
If you follow the install order, you first install the ToBEx, then BG2Fixpack, then BGT-Weidu v1.11, then UB1 & UB, then BG2 Tweaks etc mods, and then the Worldmap mod, then perhaps the BGT music, the (setup-)GUI and then Widescreen mod. Easy.

Deactivated account. The user today is known as The Imp.