Photo

Village ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wayfinder

Wayfinder
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:26 AM

So I talked to our wizard friend in Tradesmeet and wen to the village. I explored the houses there finding nothing but a ring that i can't remove from my inventory and a lighthouse which I can't actually enter cause it is locked.

I looked around more and found a cave, I had a pick so i managed to get into another cave that's more of a maze.
Thing is I get teleported around all the time, I managed to get past one of the trap and enter a room that looked like a tomb, but nothing was there.
I tried to go past the other area that ports me around but I can't.
I looked around the forums and saw that ppl are talking about some Tanari, is that related to this dungeon ?
Blast it I need some tips...

PS : Apparently I have a never ending bottle of wine as well. Minsc and Boo and pleased !

----------------

I found the idiot with the key, by that time Jaheira was so annoyed she renounced her life as a Harper and Aerie was going mad complaining the the village was too crowded.

Edited by Wayfinder, 15 July 2011 - 03:02 AM.

#2 Yovaneth

Yovaneth

The newly-appointed Master Builder of Baldur's Gate

• Modder
  • 3058 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 07:38 AM

I found the idiot with the key, by that time Jaheira was so annoyed she renounced her life as a Harper and Aerie was going mad complaining the the village was too crowded.

:lol:

-Y-