• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:36 PM

1. What do you need? Item, animation, description...?

I would like two recolored versions each of ICLCK09.BAM and CCLCK09.BAM, please.

2. Describe the item/whatever in detail! Shape, style, colors...?

One icon set to have color index 58 for the major color (meaning the majority of the robe's fabric) and 105 for the minor color (minor meaning the trim, etc.). The other icon set would have color index 54 for the major color and 67 for the minor color. The result would be a blue robe with white trimming, and a green robe with gold trimming.

3. Does it have bonus factors? (+1 thac0 - +5 thac0)

No, this is purely cosmetic.

4. What about elemental damage? (Acid, Fire, Ice...)

See #3 wink.gif

5. What material is the item made of?

fine cloth suitable for a noblewoman's fancy dress.

6. Any deadlines?

No. That said, sooner is always better wink.gif

7. What game and what mod is this for?

BGII - SoA/ToB, for my Erysseril NPC mod.

8. Anything else you'd like to mention?

That should be it. This is for two custom items I've created, but it looks bad to have the icons a different color than what shows on the animation and paperdoll when equipped.

Edited by Eric P., 14 April 2013 - 10:40 AM.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:09 PM

Description BAMs aren't really "coloured" as such, so I don't know why you'd need cclck09. Possibly the ground icon if it's going to be droppable, otherwise you don't need that either.

There is already a set of icons much like the second robe you want in Aurora (tbam/agdclk02.bam, aggclk02.bam, agiclk02.bam) - feel free to use them if you want. Also the item itself (agclck02.itm) has pretty much the exact same colours.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:31 PM

Description BAMs aren't really "coloured" as such, so I don't know why you'd need cclck09. Possibly the ground icon if it's going to be droppable, otherwise you don't need that either.

There is already a set of icons much like the second robe you want in Aurora (tbam/agdclk02.bam, aggclk02.bam, agiclk02.bam) - feel free to use them if you want. Also the item itself (agclck02.itm) has pretty much the exact same colours.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Wish I could install it, but at least I can use something from it :)

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 12:41 AM

Thanks, I'll check it out. Wish I could install it

I never heard exactly why you couldn't - or anyone else with a Mac since it was designed to be OSX-compatible (though I don't have a Mac on which to test it). Feel free to post an error (debug) log in the Aurora forum if you can test it again.

Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#5 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:34 AM

Thanks, I'll check it out. Wish I could install it

I never heard exactly why you couldn't - or anyone else with a Mac since it was designed to be OSX-compatible (though I don't have a Mac on which to test it). Feel free to post an error (debug) log in the Aurora forum if you can test it again.

I'll try installing to my "near-vanilla" installation, and post the error message (I don't recall if it was an IA-related issue, or something else).

The Aurora mod I downloaded has items agclck01 and agclck02, but none of the .bam files you mentioned. What else should I d/l to get the BAMs? I tried the item that's green and gold, but the shade of green is too bright; I'm going for an emerald green shade.

#6 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:50 AM

This is what happened during Aurora installation:

ERROR: error loading [aurora/bamsoa/?av.2da]
Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [Aurora's Shoes and Boots], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 175 files for [Setup-aurora.tp2] component 0.
Uninstalled    175 files for [Setup-aurora.tp2] component 0.
ERROR: Unix.Unix_error(12, "stat", "aurora/bamsoa/\181av.2da")

Note: when I chose to quit the installer, it then installed the area creature references fix. I found that interesting.

#7 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

The Aurora mod I downloaded has items agclck01 and agclck02, but none of the .bam files you mentioned.

They're in the aurora/tbam folder.

Ah ok, looks like just an issue with the non-ANSI file characters - should be fixed in the next release (eventually).

Note: when I chose to quit the installer, it then installed the area creature references fix. I found that interesting.

Must be a WeiDU bug. Shouldn't be getting installed at all if the main component isn't installed, because of this:
REQUIRE_COMPONENT ~setup-aurora.tp2~ 0 @310 //This component requires the main component

#8 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

The Aurora mod I downloaded has items agclck01 and agclck02, but none of the .bam files you mentioned.

They're in the aurora/tbam folder.

Ah ok, looks like just an issue with the non-ANSI file characters - should be fixed in the next release (eventually).

Must be a WeiDU bug. Shouldn't be getting installed at all if the main component isn't installed, because of this:
REQUIRE_COMPONENT ~setup-aurora.tp2~ 0 @310 //This component requires the main component

Oops! OK, I located the tbam folder. Thanks :) I'll check out the BAMs, as I didn't like the ones I found before.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Erysseril, NPC, BAMs