Has this issue been fixed?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 -Anonymous-

-Anonymous-

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

I read most of the mod fix list, but I'm still not certain if a major fix has been made...

In the "vanilla" version 1.0, there was a glitch that reset TNO's combat speed back to 1 attack per round when a certain level was reached. Has this been fixed in the mod? i recall that there was an official patch that fixed this bug, so I wonder...does this fix-all mod have this official patch included? To fix this bug, should I go download the official patch as well or is this a non-issue now?

Thanks.

#2 -Aranthys-

-Aranthys-

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:18 AM

I read most of the mod fix list, but I'm still not certain if a major fix has been made...

In the "vanilla" version 1.0, there was a glitch that reset TNO's combat speed back to 1 attack per round when a certain level was reached. Has this been fixed in the mod? i recall that there was an official patch that fixed this bug, so I wonder...does this fix-all mod have this official patch included? To fix this bug, should I go download the official patch as well or is this a non-issue now?

Thanks.

Always install the latest official patches if you're playing on an unpatched version of the game before installing any mod.

#3 scient

scient
  • Modder
  • 1010 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:04 PM

If you're using 4CD verson, you'll need to install official v1.1 patch first. The 2CD comes prepatched. This should be in readme...like the top section of it...

Those interested in the classic TBS game Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri / Alien Crossover should check out the unofficial patch I work on here.

#4 -fr33kSh0w2012-

-fr33kSh0w2012-

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:27 AM

I got this weird Bug where I install the game it's all working BUT the cutscenes are Random stopping and starting it's annoying me. I'm using windows 7 64 bit I'm at my tether with it.

#5 aqrit

aqrit
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

I AM NECROMANCER!1!!
Xen* Master of the AOLer Style
I have pierced the veil between this domain and the next
and raised random threads from whence they've lied buried among over 5,000 others
I pervert the lifeless shells to carry my words to those who dwell beyond the Abyss
For only their psychic abilities can help me irregardless* of any missing details.
Such as what version of the game I'm running,
if the movies are playing from the CD,
or do I have Ghostdog's UI mod installed,
or if I've already tried this,
hardware specs,
etc.

Edited by aqrit, 17 August 2012 - 10:44 PM.