Convo stuck during part 5 *bug*

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Windstrider

Windstrider
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:20 PM

*spoiler alert*

Hi Zyraen, its me again. Another bug cropped up and please help!

So I been through spellhold and underdark no problem. Submitted all related evidences before I set sail, got word from Brylana that I have free reign on deadlines etc etc, fought Kharen after freeing from spellhold, witnessed the flirt between K&K during drow sequence - all of these no problem.

Went and told Brylana about Kharen encounter, then after that, in athkatla streets, Myroven showed up and offered to take me to witness. So I said ok, and she brought the entire party to FF inn 2nd floor. Then - the game stucks in cutscene mode: no GUI, only able to see CHARNAME and Kiyone moving forward to Myroven, attemping to start a convo it seems, but fails.

I tried going there by myself without Myroven actually bringing us over. Same result.

I did a bit of searching, but doesn't seem to come up with any history of this bug anywhere. All help appreciated!

(For my Weidu.log, just check out my post about Kova's lag issue.)
Cheers!

#2 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:55 PM

Interesting, and yes you're right, this bug has never occurred anywhere before to my memory.

Perhaps you can add me to MSN? My MSN is same as that on my readme for BTL.
Meantime, just to check - did Myroven open the Door to where Witness & his guards are hiding?
Or was it already open?

Did you click anything else during the cutscene, or was anything else going on in the 2nd floor of the 5 Flagons?

Cheers :) Hope you enjoyed BTL despite all the bugs that have occurred ^^;;

Edited by Zyraen, 17 August 2011 - 11:57 PM.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression

#3 Windstrider

Windstrider
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:25 AM

Thanks for reply Zyraen,

I added you, but i think something is wrong with my msn...you might wanna try adding me instead. I will email you mine.

Anyway, thanks for those advices, I gave them a try but same stuff happens. I tried closing the door, then trigger Myroven's sequence - which will result in her opening the door, but still stuck at the same point of time.

I checked the 2nd floor BEFORE the Myroven sequence, nothing seems to be going on.

Lastly, I DID NOT click anything else when Myroven brings me to 2nd floor of inn. I did however, tried to pause immediately after, and manually talk with Myroven, but that just gave me "Myroven got nothing to say to you", and the other characters in the room fails to spawn.

#4 Zyraen

Zyraen
  • Modder
  • 1402 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

Well we got it to work :) seems that the a6 scripts lodged in the AI slots were interrupting the BTL cutscene that started in override.

kiyos.jpg____btlbn2.gif____kovaS.jpg
Love between a Law Enforcer and a Fugitive - can such a thing even happen?
SoA Release - Overview / Download Links

Zyraen's Miscellaneous Mods - Ust Natha Accelerator, item tweaks, XP caps, The Ub3r Reaver Kit, and much more...
Spellhold Gauntlet - more than just a Spellhold-Be-Gone
Hidden Kits - hidden dual-classed kits with a twist for progression