Photo

playing realistic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thedrowavenger

thedrowavenger
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 06:49 AM

what are ways you can think of so you can play oblivion as realistic as possible?

#2 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

Well here's a long list of mods to try out if you want.

Spoiler

#3 thedrowavenger

thedrowavenger
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:55 AM

Well here's a long list of mods to try out if you want.

Spoiler

Thanx I will probably look into these mods when i get the PC version but right now I have the PS3 version and I kind of meant how do you play that resembles that the character is you and not some random game character. what makes your character and how you play more you?

Edited by thedrowavenger, 06 September 2011 - 05:56 AM.

#4 Darziak

Darziak

Neutral

• 681 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:49 AM

I guess I think on background, how they react to others, the motives and a lot of stuff I can't think of. :P

#5 thedrowavenger

thedrowavenger
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

I guess I think on background, how they react to others, the motives and a lot of stuff I can't think of. :P

I count fatigue when running and riding a horse, I count which goods go to what merchant. I also take into consideriation if it's raing I don't pull out a torch ar ead my map I always try to find a cave or over hang so it simulates the map not getting ruined and my toches don't blow out and I have to find more. just things like that. and the fast travel think of it as a telportation spell that teleports you. (only use it if your a mage though)