Photo

Testing Fade ToB

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Valerios

Valerios
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 06:29 AM

I was wondering if it was possible to test the Fade ToB edition, eventhough its not fully finished yet? Its, just I've recently downloaded the mod and wondering if my romance with fade was a good idea? By good idea I mean the fact that i cant get her to ToB or at least i doesnt show up in the menu of persons I'm allowed to call forth in ToB. The only reason why I am asking this is because, after doing some research on this mod, it appears that the mod has been somewhat dropped, but yet the ToB Beta testing was allowed, meaning that its possible to actually get her to ToB? If thats the case is there any way i could get Fade to ToB? I dont really care about the romance, i just want a rogue in my party thats not hybrid like all the other classes, and doesnt need my main charactor to be one.

Kind Regards
Valerios

#2 -Ameya-

-Ameya-

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

If you play through Shadows of Amn with Fade, she will be in your party in ToB. I've done that multiple times. She won't have dialogue or anything, though.

If this mod is never going to be finished, it would be nice if the Beta was released just so we could see what was supposed to happen to Fade.

#3 Naxylldritt

Naxylldritt
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:44 PM

Or if it's just the rogue class that you're after, you could just start a multiplayer game and assign control of the rogue character to yourself, as the game suggests.

banner.png

RNHome is now a subsidary of Finlandcycles. Check it out!