• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Quitch

Quitch

Perfection

• Modder
  • 1132 posts

Posted 22 September 2002 - 09:49 AM

This post is just to give you a quick sample of the range of things that can happen during the course of the mod.

With a sickening crunch your forehead strikes her face and she reels away. Lying on the floor face down, a pool of blood begins to spread out from beneath her.

Kissing you softly on the lips, Jaheira whispers into your ear. "Go to her, CHARNAME. She needs you more than I." Gently, she pulls away and pushes you towards Imoen.

Your foot makes contact with a dull thud. Imoen jerks forward, breathing again, but now in short, harsh rasps.

The gold vanishes quicker than your eye can follow. "Why, thank you. The man who handed me the note seemed quite troubled. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, I would advise that you make haste in your actions my PRO_LORDLADY. Good day to you."

"D...don't you see? We're all going to die. We are abandoned! Abandoned, I say!" The wizard begins to collapse in fear.

With great concentration, you bring the images into focus. The tomb is a grand sight. Intricate carvings mark the wall. Statues hold an eternal vigil over the coffins that line the wall.

"It would seem... that your will to... to live... was stronger.... than mine..."

"Bury your head in the sand if that is your wish, child. Nonetheless, I know what happened that day, and thereafter. Unlike you, I was there, I lived through those events."

"All is well here, GABBER, though Sir Rathwellin appears to have an ailment of the mind." He gestures towards the other paladin who is keeping his distance. "He claims to have been sent here by you, but will not stand with us, accusing us of being possessed. He watches us as much, if not more than, the door into here."

"This feels... right somehow. GABBER, I think I'm beginning to enjoy this!"

"My love, I would stand by you in all things... all things but this. I had never imagined I would wield my weapon against you, and I do not understand why you force this path."

She smiles at the look on your face. "Oh cheer up! I'm not made of glass you know. It'll take more than this to stop old Imoen!" A mischievous look crosses her face. "I survived your wrath after I poked around your room, didn't I?"