Bugged Romance

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 -fitscotgaymer-

-fitscotgaymer-

Posted 08 September 2011 - 07:30 AM

Hey folks.

Post this in the other thread about the Underdark stuttering bug.

I got said bug and did the "fix" for it; and Nathaniel said what he was supposed to say about Phaere not touching me; but I noticed thereafter the romance was bugged/broken. Nathaniel always had "nothing to say" to me.

Did a quick check in Shadowkeeper and the NathRomanceActive variable was set to 3. And given what others have said it is supposed to be set to 2. So I changed it to two and the rest of the game played fine.

Killed Irenicus and progressed to ToB. Nathaniel began his ToB love talks about one day having a baby and settling down and loving me and whatnot; I responded positively to it all and up until I killed Yaga Shura he talked to me no bother.
But now going after Sendai and I have noticed that Nathaniel is once again "has nothing to say" to me; checking in ShadowKeeper once again I notice the Romance variable is set to 3.

Clearly something is fucking with the romance but I dont know what.

My game isnt heavily modded.
Just the fix pack, some portrait mods, the cross mod banter pack, and the companion mods Nathaniel, Kelsey, Solaufien, and Sarah.

I didnt find Sarah during the course of the game so I never picked her up lol. I played SoA thru with Nate, Kelsey, and later Sola. I dropped Kelsey to pick up Sola; and later dropped Sola to take Sarevok.
My party now consists of Aerie (who got told I didnt want her and wanted Nate), Imoen, Sarevok, Minsc, Nate, and myself.

So once again I guess I have to set the variable back to 2. I hope lol.

It would help if I knew what 3 meant. I assume it means ended romance; but I havent done anything to end said romance.

Any ideas? Thoughts? Help? Please?

#2 -Rodrigo-

-Rodrigo-

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Yes, 3 is end of romance.

Maybe you went to far in a relationship with another caracter, I don't know...

I had the same problem, he wasn't kidnapped by Boddhi and now is to late for me to see this scene. :(
I'm going to turn it back to 2, and see if it helps.