ShadowKeeper and Tashia mod.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -zahratustra-

-zahratustra-

Posted 17 October 2003 - 08:58 AM

How can I put it gently.....I want to change Tashia's portrait.... It is a nice pic and all but the background it way to light and so it does look out of place with the rest of the group. I know how to change image with SK but I would really like to use a pic from Amalthea's pack.... can it be done and where the portraits SK accesses are stored???

#2 Harbinger

Harbinger
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 October 2003 - 09:19 AM

SK will only insert pics that are the right format ex. 170x110 bmp for nameL and 60x38 for nameS, you need to put all pics in the portraits folder in BGII if you dont have this folder just create it. Another way would be to replace the pics in the override folder there are three labeled TashiaL, TashiaM, and TashiaS bmp. Large and medium are actually the same size, but the medium is needed so make a copy of your large pic and rename it TashiaM. Hope that helps.

#3 -zahratustra-

-zahratustra-

Posted 17 October 2003 - 10:08 AM

Indeed it does. Thanks Harbinger!

#4 Bri

Bri
  • Modder
  • 1734 posts

Posted 18 October 2003 - 05:55 AM

Yep, what Harbinger said, that's the way to do it. And don't worry, a lot of people change Tashia's picture...

"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave it up." "You gave up drinking?" "No, I gave up reading..."