Jetting and alchemy-vision

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Justin-

-Justin-

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

I think that oblivion could save a lot of inventory scrolling by making a key ring item for all keys to go to, no further description necessary. A scroll book wouldn't be terrible either but not as bad as keys.

I also think they should come out with a spell, potion, or enchanted helmet, that would change the environment about like night vision, everything blue, except make harvestable ingredients red, so that one could more effectively be a skilled alchemist. The helmet version could be a reward from a separate sinderion quest or gods forbid another well-known alchemist in the npc community. As for an idea for future games or expansions, fletching magical arrows would be cool.

It'd be nice if telekinesis were cancelable or a button to throw the object.

#2 -Justin-

-Justin-

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

I think that oblivion could save a lot of inventory scrolling by making a key ring item for all keys to go to, no further description necessary. A scroll book wouldn't be terrible either but not as bad as keys.

I also think they should come out with a spell, potion, or enchanted helmet, that would change the environment about like night vision, everything blue, except make harvestable ingredients red, so that one could more effectively be a skilled alchemist. The helmet version could be a reward from a separate sinderion quest or gods forbid another well-known alchemist in the npc community. As for an idea for future games or expansions, fletching magical arrows would be cool.

It'd be nice if telekinesis were cancelable or a button to throw the object.

Apologies for the topic title, auto-spellcheck from my phone doesn't know the word keyring

#3 -M'aiq the Liar-

-M'aiq the Liar-

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

http://oblivion.nexu...com/mods/3409/?

Key ring mod has already been made.