Worldmap v9 and patches

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Greenhorn-

-Greenhorn-

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:38 AM

I apologize if this is already answered somewhere but if it is I can't find it and after whole day spent on downloading bunch of mods and reading various compatibility treads I have headache. So the question: if I install Drizzt saga v2 ( post Durlag tower ) and newest Secret of Bonehill 275b on my Tutu game together with Worldmap v9 do I still need Drizzt Saga WM (v7 or later) patch (BGT & Tutu) by erebusant AND Secret of Bonehill worldmap v7 Patch by same guy? Are there any other patches relevant besides these two? Thanks in advance by a very tired bloke.

#2 Wisp

Wisp
  • Modder
  • 1353 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

There has not been anything done to the BP-BGT Worldmap mod that changes the need for these patches. They alter stuff in the respective mods and cannot be readily rendered obsolete by anything done to the BP-BGT Worldmap mod. Ideally they should be incorporated into Drizzt Saga and Secret of Bonehill, if they have not already been, but I do not know if either mod is maintained at the moment.

To my knowledge there are no other patches out there. If there are I would think they would be hosted alongside the parent mod, as with the patch for Bonehill.

#3 -Greenhorn-

-Greenhorn-

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:48 AM

There has not been anything done to the BP-BGT Worldmap mod that changes the need for these patches. They alter stuff in the respective mods and cannot be readily rendered obsolete by anything done to the BP-BGT Worldmap mod. Ideally they should be incorporated into Drizzt Saga and Secret of Bonehill, if they have not already been, but I do not know if either mod is maintained at the moment.

To my knowledge there are no other patches out there. If there are I would think they would be hosted alongside the parent mod, as with the patch for Bonehill.

Thanks for help. Things can be confusing sometimes, especially when you get back after long time without watching changes and progress in modding community. Last time I looked at Worldmap there was Imoen patch for something, then Worldmap v7 No Tutu WM Mods Patch and couple others. Thanks again.