Drizzt Saga

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:02 PM

hallo everybody, i know this isnt the right directory for the topic but i am sory i didn磘 know where else to put it.

so i am in chapter 6 now and visited ulgoths beard. i talked to regis and he sayed something about the elf drizzt. after speaking again to regis he 创has nothing to say创 to me . did i something wrong shouldnt the drizzt saga begin right after talking to regis ?

#2 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:15 PM

This probably belongs into megamod help, but anyway:

Enter the inn in Ulgoth's Beard, as the Drizzt Saga Drizzt spawns there. After letting him joining your party talk to Regis.

Spoiler

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#3 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

thx for your quick help , but after i enter the inn there is a guy dwarf hurgan stoneblade asking me for help to retrieve his dagger. also in the inn there are xavia and mulgore , the bartender and some commoners .

no sign of drizzt there , i dunno what to do

#4 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

From the readme:

You meet Drizzt at his original area fighting some Gnolls. From there he departs on his errand until you meet him later. In Ulgoth?s Beard you will encounter Regis muttering something about a dark ranger. After meeting Drizzt again upon departing Durlag?s Tower after dispatching the Demon Knight the party sends him to the Inn at Ulgoth?s Beard. After joining Drizzt at the Inn, head back to Regis and the Drizzt Saga begins.

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#5 -Gurkenheinie-

-Gurkenheinie-

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

well i think i now know whats wrong, i cleareed out the whole durlag tower before venturing to ulgoths beard.

do you know perhaps exactly where i should meet drizzt again at the tower ? because i will give it a try after speaking to regis i will venture to the durlag tower again maybe i can find him.

#6 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:38 PM

Could you enter this into the console (ctrl + space):
CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("DurlagFinish","GLOBAL")

If it doesn't exist, enter the following into the console, though it's weird, that it didn't get set by the death of the Demon Knight:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("DurlagFinish","GLOBAL",1)

Afterwards travel to Durlag's Tower and there to the following xy coordinates: 467.3546 (should be somewhere around the bridge)

10th

#7 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

oh man really dont know what to say , i talked to regis than went to durlags tower and found finally drizzt . ( he was there three times thou but i hop thats ok at least he was there ;9 )
he said something about meeting again in three days at the inn so i think im now back on track for that drizzt saga.

again thank u very very much without your help i would be totally frustratet right now ;)

#8 konva

konva
  • 738 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

Hello, i now have Drizzt in party, Regis starts walking to me, but no dialog is initiated.. When I manually want to start dialog, nothing happens, only Regis has nothing to say... How to fix, or start the quest Properly? Thank you for responding.