• 800 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, very nice!

#3 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:48 AM

Thank you very much. I want most of the credit to go to Kae, though, really. This wouldn't have gotten finished without him.

I started this project around five years ago (I was just eighteen years old! A baby!) because I was bored and liked dwarves. If I had known it would have taken this long to see it finished then I would have never started, but hey, here we are. I hope everyone likes him.

Edited by Pixel Kaiser, 07 January 2012 - 10:49 AM.

#4 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6351 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:45 PM

I started this project around five years ago (I was just eighteen years old! A baby!)

Heh, that makes you still a baby :D. Congrats on the release though :cheers:.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger." -Billy Connolly

#5 caillean

caillean
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

One of my favourite BG1 NPCs finally in BG2! :D Yeslick is just so endearing, thank you guys for all the time and effort!!

#6 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • 2450 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Oh. I just noticed the mod was released! Late congratulations! Added it to the modlist just now(sorry for the delay!). 

My only regret is I probably can't write for him(I think he's about the only NPC I never wrote a single line for), or I'd offer something crossmoddish right away - but please PM me if you come up with something. He and Tiax must totally talk!

#7 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9171 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:42 AM

When I get time again (probably in June at this point) I would like to write reams of crossmod and get all my NPCs up to speed, but we'll see how things go. Life has a way of getting in the way at the moment!

#8 Vlan

Vlan
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 04:19 AM

Any info on ToB content?

#9 Pixel Kaiser

Pixel Kaiser

Formerly Tameon the Dragoon

• 1425 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 03:12 PM

Any info on ToB content?

If anyone else wants to pick this up and add ToB content, they have my full blessing. 

Reply to this topic