• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#61 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:27 PM

Yeah, as soon as that happens he becomes unavailable. :)

#62 Sorrows Solace

Sorrows Solace
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Alright, started a new file, and met up with him. It works well so far, thanks!

#63 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:55 PM

No problem -- I'd love to hear what you think of the mod when you're done! :)

#64 Sanctifer

Sanctifer

Anarchiviste

• 137 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:34 PM

Hey !

I started to play with Arath, so far I enjoy it, tank you ^^

I'm not sure it's a bug though, since you said before you took the wrong cre file or something (about the out of place bhaalspawn powers in his abilities), but is it normal that he started level 11 ?
I mean, it's really a lot more than anybody else in my party, so early in the game, so it seems a little odd...
« Regarde moi ces émincés d'oignons, je voudrais tous les enfiler sur une corde pour m'en faire une parure ! »

#65 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

No bug there. :)

#66 -Hate-

-Hate-

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:42 AM

Hello there.

The Arath Mod is really cool,really.

I have only one question,when exactly starts the first Lovetalk?And what must I do for that?
We have talks about beeing a Baalspawn,thats all.

Thanks in advance

#67 -Hate-

-Hate-

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:35 AM

Hello there.

The Arath Mod is really cool,really.

I have only one question,when exactly starts the first Lovetalk?And what must I do for that?
We have talks about beeing a Baalspawn,thats all.

And i have another problem: Arath`s name is erased after i have BG2 Installed again.

Thanks in advance

#68 -Hate-

-Hate-

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

So,ich habe jezt den ganzen Arath Müll wieder runter geschmissen von meinem PC,weil man hier im Forum aj sowieso keine Antwort bekommt und ich sowiieso dieses Mod nicht brauch.
Tschüß un schön lem noch

#69 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Sorry, I've been ill! There's no way to fix that problem I'm afraid, no. Reinstalling and using old savegames is not exactly recommended for that reason (among other things).

#70 Adia

Adia
  • 68 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:09 PM

Finally giving this mod a run-through - It has been on my to-do list for ages now! I've noticed a couple of weird things, so will post them here:

- when Arath first joined the party he had no proficiency points

- the conversation starting with, "...the main building is through here", repeated on me

- I'm playing through as a female, but Aerie still seems a tad annoyed. She had a banter with Arath where she said something like, "you stay away from him". That said, she also got upset when the PC spoke to a prostitute, so it could just be that I have a buggy game, but I thought I'd bring it up.

- when I resurrected Arath for the first time I got two conversations about him being dead in a row.

- not a bug: but I found it quite interesting that Arath didn't have a comment during the Nalia rescue quest, particularly since Isaea has ties to the slavers - given Arath's backstory. Could be worth adding a comment in later versions, or even a banter with Nalia afterwards.

I'll let you know if I notice anything else :)

#71 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 09 June 2012 - 06:36 PM

...Are the early talks not supposed to have lovetalk music? I think I've gotten through the Bhaalspawn talks, and he just complimented by spellcasting wrist movements (I'm a sorcy), but none of the talks have had music yet.

"- the conversation starting with, "...the main building is through here", repeated on me" <- I got this too

That's all I've noticed, no major issues, thanks for a very well-written and refreshing character =)

#72 -Cassie-

-Cassie-

Posted 09 June 2012 - 09:36 PM

I'm having the same issue a couple of people mentioned, I've gotten the "We're attractive, we should have dinner" talk, but I've tried resting at the Copper Coronet, the Mithrest Inn, and the Den of Seven Veils, and the talk hasn't triggered.

Still not getting lovetalk music, but since no one else is having that issue, maybe I misread and there isn't music in this release, so that's my bad.

#73 -Cassie-

-Cassie-

Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Sorry, me again. I've rested in every inn that chapter 3 gives you access to, and the De'Arnise Keep, and the talk isn't triggering.

For what it's worth, the Global: ArathLovetalksGlobal is 7.

I'm going to try reinstalling, see if that helps. Sorry for posting 3 in a row, I just keep thinking of stuff I should have mentioned :doh:

#74 -Xell-

-Xell-

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hi K'aeloree

Thank you for this awesome mod. I really enjoy having Arath in my party.
So far I had some problems during his quest in chapter 6 (conversation did not trigger). Also the game chrashed when I spoke to the guy who should bring my party to the mine.
I fixed them thanks to the earlier posts, but now the game also crashes if I try to enter the mine.
Unfortunately I missed to make an earlier save so I guess I can't escape the mine area.
Can you help me please? Otherwise I can't continue :(

#75 -Xell-

-Xell-

Posted 17 August 2012 - 01:47 PM

Sorry to bother you...
Somehow I managed to fix it on my own...TIS file was missing in the override folder again.

Now I can finally continue enjoying his story =)

#76 -Xell-

-Xell-

Posted 29 August 2012 - 05:30 AM

Unfortunately Arath started to die whenever a fight begins and i can't resurrect him with spells or in a temple....i remember that i had the same problem years ago with jaheira...
do you have a solution?

#77 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

That's odd; I don't think I do anything that could make that occur. Have you tried killing him with CTRL+Y and then resurrecting him with CTRL+R?

#78 -Blackjack-

-Blackjack-

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Oh dear ... I bet you're multi-classed, aren't you? Or dual-classed. Can you tell me which? *g*

You can fix this by skipping the first LT. SetGlobal("LK#ArathLovetalks","GLOBAL",4) should get you lt #2.

I'm having the same problem as him and I'm not multi/dual classed...odd. Oh, I do have a mod that lets me get all the Strongholds so maybe that's the reason? :D Anyway, was just coming here to ask about this so thanks for the help! Pretty good mod so far, too.

#79 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:41 PM

I doubt that's the problem -- if you just enter the above into the CLUAConsole things should proceed smoothly. :)

#80 angelicpage

angelicpage
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

Finally giving this mod a run-through - It has been on my to-do list for ages now! I've noticed a couple of weird things, so will post them here:
- when Arath first joined the party he had no proficiency points

This happen to my Arath ,too.

He has no proficiency points.

(Although I use shadow-keeper to add 4  points to him.)