Test Mega-mod DSotSC BWP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:28 AM

As I have already asked in the BWP forum, a new verson of DSotSC is almost ready for release.
The beta version is apparently working now; only the Russian translation is still missing.

It has already been tested inside a BWP installation, but I still need it tested inside an expert installation.

Download and further information can be found here; you'll need to disable the DSotSC part of the BWP fixpack AND trimpack, as the biffing part has been moved to a different component and all fixes from the fixpack have been implemented.
You'll also need to edit the .bat, changing the number of the main component from 0 to 5.
Please upload the debug file and final WeiDU.log.

TIA and please, let me know

Edited by Turambar, 24 February 2012 - 03:07 PM.

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#2 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:51 PM

Since you had no requests for a while, I can take up your request.

I'll probally do it with both a minimalistic mod installation, and a semi-BWP installation. PM away!
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#3 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:18 AM

Actually, the only thing I need is a full expert installation; Leonardo wants that before updating the Big World installer, PDF &co.
In particular, I think it would be easier if someone had already downloaded all (or almost all) of those mods, because that would probably make this test a bit quicker.
Thanks for any help with this good, old mod!

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Test, Mega-mod, DSotSC, BWP