Problem: Watcher's Keep

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tatyan

Tatyan
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:30 AM

Hello :D
I am now in TOB, and there had been a couple of issue.

1. Darian gave the post-Saradush talk actually PRE-Saradush O.o

2. I went to Watcher's Keep, and Darian approach me to talk, but the PID menu option come out instead °-°

I don't know, I would love to end the romance, though ç.ç

#2 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:12 PM

Sent a PM to K'aeloree about it - he's the one doing much of the actual coding, I'm afraid. I do all the writing and parts and pieces of the coding.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#3 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:05 PM

Please keep all future big reports to the bug report thread, no need for new topics. :)

You can fix the stutter by using the CLUAConsole and typing SetGlobal("T1DarWatchers","GLOBAL",2).

For those who want a hotfix, replace the attached file in the darian/dialogue/ directory and reinstall.

Attached Files

#4 Tatyan

Tatyan
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 01:14 AM

Thank you!^^ Yes, I'll. Sorry^^

#5 Tatyan

Tatyan
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

Ok, that problem is solved :D
Still... The romance doesn't progress o.o'
I have killed yaga-shura and abizigail and done the challanges. Usually, there are some talk so far in TOB, but nothing is happening... :S

Sorry to bother :(

#6 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

I got the Saradush talk prematurely as well (still haven't even killed Gromnir, in fact, let alone Yaga).

#7 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:02 PM

Heh, and I can see why -- fixed, thanks for posting :D

#8 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I'm guessing it fires when you return to the Pocket Plane after being in Saradush rather than waiting for the second Pocket Plane challenge, eh?