3 replies to this topic

#1 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:22 AM

Date posted: 25 February 2012

Poster: Enkida

Details: Simple really. I need someone with any old version of BG2 OR BGT to tell me how Tsujatha mod is installing default and alternate portraits in a game. I need to know the names of the .bmp files in the override folder for each portrait, amd whether they are the same or different dependent on the portrait chosen. He has at LEAST 4 alternate portraits and I don't really want to install Tsujatha 4 times just to test it out what the code is doing. If you can do this by looking at tp2 file more power to you, I don't actually need any playtesting. ;-). Conversely telling me where to look to see that in the tp2 will also do the trick.

Any help is appreciated!

Edited by Enkida, 25 February 2012 - 07:18 AM.

#2 berelinde

berelinde

Troublemaker

• Modder
  • 4916 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 03:00 AM

Based on what I can see in the tp2, it looks as if the "alternate" portraits are copied to the override, but never used. There is no opportunity to select a portrait during installation.

So that means:
TSUJATG = 210x330
TSUJATHL = 110x170
TSUJATHS = 38x60

"Imagination is given to man to console him for what he is not; a sense of humor, for what he is." - Oscar Wilde

berelinde's mods
TolkienAcrossTheWater website
TolkienAcrossTheWater Forum

#3 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:51 AM

As Berelinde said the installation just copies all the protraits from Tsujatha/Portraits into override, then if the user wants to use an alternate one they have to rename them. So the filenames above are the ones used by the cre.
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#4 Enkida

Enkida

Full Cyborg

• 338 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:18 AM

Thanks everyone, exactly what I needed! :)