Photo

Successful install of BGT with new D&D Anthology

Anthology BGT

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 The Imp

The Imp

Not good, see EVIL is better. You'll LIVE.

• 5148 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:11 AM

it seems to me that when i install the game from the disk, it creates a BGII - SoA folder that i have specified in C:\Games, , it is confusing because Setup-bgt.exe asks for baldurs gate installation path, , and i dont have that because all of the folders of Baldurs gate is combined together in BGII - SoA, , So i dont know where exactly to specify the installation path, , is there anyway around this?

Did you actually install the BG1 from the compilation at all ? Or perhaps you installed the BG2 twice or something.

And if you did, it should be set as C:\Games\Baldur's Gate\ if it has these files: baldur.key, bgmain2.exe and chitin.key file among others. Go and find the files and if they are not there, say where they are, you should be able to find them, the second mentioned file is the one unique to the BG1 install.

Yep, Jarno Mikkola. my Mega Mod FAQ. Use of the BWS, and how to use it(scroll down that post a bit). 
OK, desert dweller, welcome to the sanity, you are free to search for the limit, it's out there, we drew it in the sand. Ouh, actually it was still snow then.. but anyways.