Photo

Achievements

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

What are the achievements? Do they count for something, or is it just for the record?

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#2 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

Like most achievements on Steam, XBox or PSN, achievements are mostly for bragging rights. Full list can be found on the UESPwiki, for example (there are other sites, just Google "Skyrim achievements").

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#3 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:04 AM

So they mean nothing as far as the game is concerned? No benefit, unlocking of extra material?

My fantasy story

"Man, in his discussions with other men about questions of religion, statecraft, geography, trade, has always reached a point in the discussion where it has seemed wise to reply to his opponent by disemboweling him or knocking his brains out."

My name is Thomas Hockenberry, Ph.D., and I think the "Ph.D." stands for "Pouring His Draft."

"The study of modern science today is being done by the brain of primitive man."

#4 Eleima

Eleima

Geek Goddess

• Modder
  • 1861 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:41 AM

Nope! None at all, they're just for funsies. ^_^

Check out my DeviantArt account, as well as my scribbling on FanFiction.net
RPGBadgeLarge.png

sig.gif

#5 quinlan

quinlan
  • 1172 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

Hm, thought so. <_<

My fantasy story