Ryberg quest question

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 -Gurkenheinie-

-Gurkenheinie-

Posted 18 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

i finally found that scroll which u need to speak with rybergs dead uncle donny, and he gave him some hints where to find his treasure

sry i dont know how to make the spoiler function so read carefully

he said something that i need to achieve a higher state of wisdom and something about a bridge that needs to be crossed .

honestly, i have no clue what to do, so if somebody could help me out that would be really great .

thx guys

#2 -Jane-

-Jane-

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:42 PM

Remember the bridge from the Unseeing Eye quest in the sewers (the broken one approaching the temple)? You'll find a new cache spot there with the treasure :) Hope that helps!

#3 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:21 PM

thank u very much for ur answer it really helped me out !

the thing is i saw that spot u were talking about but the problem is , nothing happen when i scroll the mouse over it and i cant loot it. but now i know iits not my fault and i can clua console that treasure

#4 -gurkenheinie-

-gurkenheinie-

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

damn that didnt really worked out. i thought his treasure was the CBRYBERG.ITM file bit it seems it isnt.

so now i cant loot that spot , dont know which clua console command i need .......seeems i am doomed. but again thx for ur answer

#5 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 08:13 AM

Late reply but the item should be CBXTSHEE.ITM
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#6 -guest-

-guest-

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:02 AM

wow didnt expected to get an answer to this one again ;)

all right thx for ur answer it seems it is the right item ( stack of gold pieces 45k gold or somehing ) but ryberg now ´´has nothing to say to me ´´ when i speak to him.

arrrgh , had hope for 30 seconds ;D