Photo

See your name in lights!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 phordicus

phordicus
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

Really, I need names that fit in the BG world. Just list them here. Attach any notes you want (peasant or noble only, mage, etc). I thank you in advance. The CREs they're attached to won't be doing anything significant.
Druid Kit Enhancements 1.0 (requires Dispel Magic fix, whether ToBEx's or Taimon's)

#2 -Guest-

-Guest-

Posted 21 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

http://www.thewingle...orge/links.html

#3 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

The best resource I've ever seen (and that I always use when creating characters who aren't Elves) comes from page 13 of _Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting_ for 3.5e D&D.

To wit:
Spoiler

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?

#4 phordicus

phordicus
  • 212 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:14 PM

Splendid! :) Brain vacuum that I didn't think to look for FR name generators or anything.
Druid Kit Enhancements 1.0 (requires Dispel Magic fix, whether ToBEx's or Taimon's)

#5 Eric P.

Eric P.

Journeyman Modder

• 1178 posts

Donator

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:23 AM

Splendid! :) Brain vacuum that I didn't think to look for FR name generators or anything.

Heh, I'm reminded of when I used to write random name generator programs in BASIC :) The FR lists are nice for trying to represent some cultural flavor, and we can always play around with names, come up with variations, etc.

Working and playing on a Mac Pro 6,1 running Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra, and a Mac Pro 3,1 running Mac OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan.

~Buion na 'ell! I serve with joy! Your eyes and ears I shall be. Let us hunt together!~
- Erysseril Gwaethorien: a joinable, romanceable NPC mod for BGII - SoA/ToB, in sporadic development.

A female elf warrior of nature and a Bhaalspawn cross paths during their quests, joining forces to share adventure and companionship. Will they find more?