Photo

Version 180c released

bp Big Picture

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 -Adam-

-Adam-

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Can I get BPv180a ? Link of 180a is not working any longer..

If you are fine can I get the file on my mail?

xcvcx156@gmail.com

Have a GOOOOD Time! dudes..

#22 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 01:12 AM

I don't think SHS maintains old versions, or lost the old ones when they switched servers. I don't have any older versions, at least not on this machine.

We should really know why v180b and later versions do not work with Korean - do we need a translation file update or something?

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#23 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:41 PM

A small bug with ritamul.itm:
The Cold Resist bonus effect is really messed up (should probably provide +50% resist without any saves like the Tactics version of the amulet :P)

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#24 horred the plague

horred the plague

Scourge of the Seven Seas

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

For version 181 we have updated russian translation. Let me know when release will be ready

There will be a few new strings for the BP Series scripts in BPv181. I'll post them as soon as I have the list finalized (scripts in development).

#25 TDouglas

TDouglas

Unwashed Wildling

• 121 posts

Donator

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but have noticed (twice now ... two different installs) that BPv180c skips the Xvart village component and asks if you want to install the level 50 ruleset (despite having TDD installed). The message on the Xvart is that it's skipping the component because of TDD ... a mixup maybe?

Thought I'd give you a heads up on the weirdness :lol2: Otherwise, thanks for such a great mod :D

#26 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:04 AM

Thanks for the report! We've changed the way other games are identified for the upcoming BPv181 release, and so far we've seen no weirdness on that score. Before, it was possible to break if you installed certain mods before, and they put certain files into the Bif's that were unintended. The new way bypasses that entirely.

#27 Test Person

Test Person
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

Reading through the post I am not sure whether this has been addressed, yet, or is in the process of, or is due to be, but I am receiving the following Big Picture warnings when using BiG_World_Setup-20130117_1.exe with BiG World Fixpack-11.3.7z:

WARNING: REPLACE ignoring specified WEIGHT for state 15 (20).  Using weight from DLG (9).  Use SET_WEIGHT if you want to change state weights. [25]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv180/SNIP/oFLAYUN.BCS]
WARNING: cannot find block matching [BPv180/SNIP/oVAMPIR1.bcs]
Big Picture AI/Enhancement Mod, version 180 (Big Picture (BP)) was installed with warnings.

Latest BWP Essentials (Not My Contributions, - Just A Note To Anyone Who Needs The Link): http://kerzenburg.ba...oads.php?cat=10

#28 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

Having issues with 180c that were reported by other people months ago like

Mod: Unfinished Business (UB for BG2)
Component: Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher

Continued on

and had issues with these 2 mods

Mod: Big Picture (BP)
Component: Improved Demogorgon
Component: Improved Gromnir.

So I just exited the installation.

I assume 180C has been abandoned now

#29 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:01 PM

I assume 180C has been abandoned now

Only because BPv181 is in alpha testing stage. See the pinned post at the top of the forum for some details.

#30 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:13 PM

Manual installed these in this order

Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx) Beta 0025b

BG2 Fixpack-v9

Improved Asylum v1.0

Volcanic Armoury v1.5

Tashia Remix v1.3

Spell Revisions v3.1

BPv181_alpha2002

BG2 Tweaks v11

Thrown Hammers v3

Widescreen Mod v3.05

Did I install these in the correct order. Or, is there a particular way that you wold like BPv181_alpha2002 installed and tested, I can uninstall all those mods and just use the ones that you want it tested with.

Don't have a clue how to install with BWP. No big deal about re-installing,if I need to. I also assumed that the test is just for Soa and tob. Or, do you want it tested on Bg and Totsc too.

Edited by dannyb1166, 21 March 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#31 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:40 AM

You might see logic inconsistencies from Spell Revisions because the spells work differently,  but I don't see anything else being a problem. It won't break BP per se, but the casters may possibly make some 'dumb' decisions based on changed spellcasting criteria.

Testing with BGT is fine if you like, and there's still the special additions for TDD that BP has always had. Not a lot has changed content-wise, just in how it's installed.

#32 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:10 AM

Re-installed and took Spell Revisions  out after reading

Spell Revisions may have some compatibility issues

The new installation is

Throne of Bhaal Extender (TobEx) Beta 0025b

BG2 Fixpack-v9

Improved Asylum v1.0

Volcanic Armoury v1.5

Beyond the Law v1.35

Tashia Remix v1.3

BPv181_alpha2002

BG2 Tweaks v11

Thrown Hammers v3

Widescreen Mod v3.05

#33 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:49 PM

A Problem with the game. Cant explain it

Heres a picture of it.

Attached Images

• Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by dannyb1166, 22 March 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#34 horred the plague

horred the plague

• Modder
  • 1899 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:42 AM

Wow. My only guess is a buggered install (courtesy of dialog.tlk). That's not a BP line you're seeing dozens of times. Anomaly already tested a (BP-vanilla) install w/ Irenicus dungeon and found it solid.

Please use the workroom threads for discussing the alpha. it's nice to get some use out of the old place, for a change.

Edited by horred the plague, 23 March 2013 - 04:35 AM.

#35 dannyb1166

dannyb1166
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:36 AM

Wow. My only guess is a buggered install (courtesy of dialog.tlk). That's not a BP line you're seeing dozens of times. Anomaly already tested a (BP-vanilla) install w/ Irenicus dungeon and found it solid.

Please use the workroom threads for discussing the alpha. it's nice to get some use out of the old place, for a change.

Was getting this issue too

DETOUR_CEffectPoisonResistMod::DETOUR_ApplyEffect(): invalid effect.nParam2 (78)

But, never installed the poison_effect_supplement

to do anything about it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bp, Big Picture