Photo

Now I see why everyone's anxious for TOB

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jazztrane

jazztrane
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:50 PM

Just played through the first time with Fade and I see why everyone's saying its one of the best. I'm afraid Nalia will never be in my party again! I loved her character and story, all the event specific dialogues and of course the romance. As I was nearing the end of SoA I started thinking "oh no, am I not going to have a run-in with the Pasha before I get to the end?!?" And when I killed Irenicus and started ToB, and clicked to talk to Fade, my heart sank when I got "has nothing to say to you." Talk about bummed, now I see why everyone is wanting the ToB portion, I'm seriously bothered by the fact I can't "finish" her story!! :) I haven't done a whole lot of NPC mods, but this is probably my favorite so far, very well done on the creator's part, I'll just have to start another SoA game so I can get my Fade fix. ;)

#2 -Seatroll(rus)-

-Seatroll(rus)-

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:57 PM

Played the game with a lot of npc mods in a past 6 years. And this is probably the best npc romance mod i have ever seen. I like Fade character even more than Viconia which is my favorite bioware romanceable npc. My 2nd favorite npc mod is Angelo and i hope they crossmoded Fade and Angelo some day. Would be nice.

I haven't lost hope to see Fade ToB yet...

Cheers.

#3 -Guest_Sergio-

-Guest_Sergio-

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:20 AM

Looking forward for the Tob part! complete this mod, don't leave it be!