7 replies to this topic

#1 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hi:

Here I go again.

I have played this BGT mega-mod game many times. I am still trying to get the SoA part to work. In the meantime, I am finishing up the mods in Baldur's Gate. Currently playing The Grey Clan Episode One. This time Grachus did not appear at the Hall of Wonders. I played on and now I am at the Friendly Arm Inn. I finished with the outside and now have to get the Red Crystal and enter the Inn.

I approach the entrance. The four Wind Horrors appear. Grachus appears and gives the line he normally would say at the Hall of Wonders, "I have better things to do than playing with a bunch of idiots". He casts Dimension Door and disappears. Now there is no way to enter the Inn.

My pl;ans:

1)...Use CLUACONSOLE to create Grachus at the Inn door.

2)...I have a saved game that allows me to restart the The Grey Clan Episode One. Use CLUACONSOLE to create Grachus at the Hall of Wonders if he fails to appear.

Any other suggestions.

I will post my results.

Tom

Edited by tomkaz, 19 April 2012 - 07:33 AM.

#2 tomkaz

tomkaz
  • 992 posts

Donator

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:48 AM

Very sorry to have bothered everyone, but maybe this will help some else who has this problem. I used CLUACONSOLE:CreateCreature("BW05GRAC") and it worked. Grachus was created with the proper sequence. He was killed and I got the Red Crystal. So on with the game.

Tom

#3 -Gracchus-

-Gracchus-

Posted 31 August 2012 - 03:24 PM

lower case inside the brakets works better actually.

But many thanks anyway

#4 -vpuebla-

-vpuebla-

Posted 21 November 2017 - 07:55 AM

I have exactly the same problem playing EET

¿Anybody knows the reason? Is it necessary to solve some quest before this encounter?

Thanks in advance for the help

#5 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 08:56 AM

I have exactly the same problem playing EET

¿Anybody knows the reason? Is it necessary to solve some quest before this encounter?

Thanks in advance for the help

Spoiler

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#6 -vpuebla-

-vpuebla-

Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

Hi Roxanne

Thank you very much for your response but they are the steps I take and when I leave the magic zone transported by Tergius, Grachus appears, but gives the message "I have better things to do than playing with a bunch of idiots" ... and disappears. The four Wind Horrors  remain but do nothing. I search in all the zone but dont appear.

I used the console to create it with C:CreateCreature("BW05GRAC") .... and at the moment everything works correctly

But I have the feeling that there is something that I have not done yet and that is why Grachus disappears in the same way that tomkaz described in BGT. It is very strange that this is a bug because happens in BGT and EET and apparently you can continue playing (but cannot advance in the grey clan mod)

Best Regards

#7 Roxanne

Roxanne

Modder

• 3564 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:16 AM

Hi Roxanne

Thank you very much for your response but they are the steps I take and when I leave the magic zone transported by Tergius, Grachus appears, but gives the message "I have better things to do than playing with a bunch of idiots" ... and disappears. The four Wind Horrors  remain but do nothing. I search in all the zone but dont appear.

I used the console to create it with C:CreateCreature("BW05GRAC") .... and at the moment everything works correctly

But I have the feeling that there is something that I have not done yet and that is why Grachus disappears in the same way that tomkaz described in BGT. It is very strange that this is a bug because happens in BGT and EET and apparently you can continue playing (but cannot advance in the grey clan mod)

Best Regards

Before advancing him at FAI do this:

SetGlobal("BW05_GrachusHit","GLOBAL",2)

This was not correctly set in the Hall of Wonders battle with him.

The Sandrah Saga

another piece of *buggy, cheesy, unbalanced junk*

#8 -vpuebla-

-vpuebla-

Posted 03 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Many Thanks Roxanne

Doing this in the console run perfectly