Death Attack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 -Chuck-

-Chuck-

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:14 AM

Just curious if there if there are enemies that are immune to this ability that are not considered constructs, elementals, slimes or Undead? I've just noticed it occasionally failing to work on some enemies. One recent example is the fight on the 5th level of Watcher's Keep against Nalmissra and her goons. I used it on Xei Win Toh and she failed her save but didn't die. I assume its something scripted into certain enemies where they can't be instantly killed. Just wondering.

Avenger, looking forward to the next release of RR. Do you think it will be release pretty soon? Thanks for the all the hard work guys. Peace.

#2 aVENGER

aVENGER
  • Modder
  • 1680 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

Just curious if there if there are enemies that are immune to this ability that are not considered constructs, elementals, slimes or Undead? I've just noticed it occasionally failing to work on some enemies. One recent example is the fight on the 5th level of Watcher's Keep against Nalmissra and her goons. I used it on Xei Win Toh and she failed her save but didn't die. I assume its something scripted into certain enemies where they can't be instantly killed. Just wondering.

Generally, any creatures that are immune to death effects are also unaffected by Death Attack. Note that Bioware's developers granted this immunity to certain "boss-type" characters in order to make them tougher, particularly in ToB.

Avenger, looking forward to the next release of RR. Do you think it will be release pretty soon? Thanks for the all the hard work guys. Peace.

Glad you're enjoying the mod. :) I don't have a fixed release date for RR v4.50 yet, but it'll probably be out in a few months.

#3 -Chuck-

-Chuck-

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

That's what I thought. Death attack worked on the beholder strange enough. Anyway man, thanks again for the response. Keep up the great work!