bam

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kungfuhobbit

kungfuhobbit
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:21 PM

Hi,
Ive got a BAM from IWD Id like to use to replace spmagglo (aka white spaghetti lines)
unfortunately simply renaming and putting the bam Attached File  spmagglo.bam   201.5K   282 downloads in override makes it show up with a horrible dark outline/shadow around the edge (please see screenshot) when I just want it to stop at the blue.
Is there a way around this please, because it wasnt like this in IWD?! Thankyou for helping

Attached Images

• Baldr000.jpg

#2 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

1pp has a replacement bam that also does not have the spaghetti lines - so it's best to use that instead of the IWD version.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#3 Sam.

Sam.
  • Administrator
  • 1294 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

I think what you want to do is possible, but I can't swear to it. You'll need to tweak the settings in SPMAGGLO.VVC. It may help to look at the flags that are set in MAGICMIS.PRO, as it does the same thing with SPMAGMIS.BAM that you want to do.

"Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart-arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself perfectly CLEAR?!"

--<CHARNAME> to Portalbendarwinden

--------------------

post-10485-0-15080600-1348188745.jpg
___________Old pen and paper modules of the 70s and 80s.___________

CA Forums CA Homepage

#4 kungfuhobbit

kungfuhobbit
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

transparency flag 3 in the VVC did it - thanks for pointing me in right direction with VVCs - I cant express how happy I am to have cracked this, now I can replace with fresh awesome bams :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bam