Any open play-by-posts?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HighTimeRodeo

HighTimeRodeo

It's high time the rodeo came to town!

• 160 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

I would love to try one, although maybe not Tomb of Horrors. I've only heard (pardon the pun) horror stories about it.

I don't really know anything, but I would love to learn about them.

Thank you!
That gave Jarlaxle pause. "Because I love you as a brother, I pray that you will one day fathom the truth of it all, my friend."

"They're dragons," Entreri muttered. "And I know how Drow love their brothers."

-Road of the Patriarch

#2 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

No, but if we can get enough interest into making a new Play-by-Post campaign, maybe we can get it to work.

I'm really interested in trying out play by post. Only thing is, the only edition that I ever played (not counting CRPGS based on DnD) is 4th edition.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.

#3 HighTimeRodeo

HighTimeRodeo

It's high time the rodeo came to town!

• 160 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 12:10 PM

The only edition I've played is 2.5 and that's just Baldur's Gate. I'd love to try playing it.
That gave Jarlaxle pause. "Because I love you as a brother, I pray that you will one day fathom the truth of it all, my friend."

"They're dragons," Entreri muttered. "And I know how Drow love their brothers."

-Road of the Patriarch

#4 Tempest

Tempest

Cue Ominous Music

• Modder
  • 6572 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 10:03 AM

Unfortunately, SHS isn't the best place to look for PbP games. This site may be more your speed.

Edited by Tempest, 01 June 2012 - 10:04 AM.

"The righteous need not cower before the drumbeat of human progress. Though the song of yesterday fades into the challenge of tomorrow, God still watches and judges us. Evil lurks in the datalinks as it lurked in the streets of yesterday, but it was never the streets that were evil." - Sister Miriam Godwinson, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

#5 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:14 PM

Thanks - I'll try to see what campaign I get into.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.