2 replies to this topic

#1 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:53 AM

Posted by: Lava

Who's needed: I need someone who can traify dialogues, scripts and tp2 (just 2 scripts, though - no worries). I know it's strange that I can write mods, prepare them, release, but I have problems with traification... huh... sorry...?

About the mod: It's for Yoshimo Romance.

Deadlines: ASAP. As soon as I get a PM from one person, the mod is ready for the new release.

Attached Files

Edited by Lava Del'Vortel, 26 June 2012 - 01:32 AM.

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:09 PM

It is actually quite simple to traify dialogues, if that's all you're asking. I can't help because I have very little connectivity these days, but I can tell you all you need to do is type one line at a command prompt in your .d folder, such as:

weidu --traify mydlg.d --out mydlg-new --traify-comment

This produces the new files mydlg-new.d and mydlg-new.tra with the traified entries, and the --traify-comment *also* makes sure proofreaders can read your text (which makes me scratch my head when folks here insist on untraified text, because if it's commented it's just as good if not better). There are more examples in the WeiDU documentation.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, I know, but I am always troubled with strings that are in baf. If I find some time, I'll try to do it on my own, but I need to take care of some RL stuff first... :( If someone help me, I can upload the v2 once it's done. If no, you'll have to wait :( Help would be welcome... I've got to finish thesis so I could get bachelor's degree :(
But thank you for your interest and support, Miloch. If no one helps me, then I will surely use your hint :)