EasyTutu Megamod Installation BP-BGT 9.0.1

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 -Bob-

-Bob-

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

Hello guys.

I've been using this great website to research what you call 'megamods'. I've used BWP to successfully install these components, but I enjoy applying them all manually. BWP is very chaotic to use, nothing seems to have a decent description and many don't tell you what they clash with and count on..

EasyTutu is a fantastic program and still is being updated. Along with the degreenifier, and TutuGUI (restores it to stony BG1), it makes the game look fantastic and all in a separate directory on the top.

The problem is much content is released primarily with BGT in mind and, although it is a good program, I'd like to stick with my ET for now. That being said, as well as the fact that the modding community seems to have turned to BGT over EasyTutu, support is difficult to get.

What I'm doing is following this http://forums.gibber...?showtopic=8122 over down at Gibberlings 3. This is out of date but it's all I could find.

I'm up to quests and I have BG Mini Quests & Encounters, Lure of the Sirine's Call and Grey Clan Eppy 1. Here is the rest of the megamods I plan to use:

Dark Horizons
Northern Tales of the Sword Coast *
Dark Side of the Sword Coast *
Secret of Bone Hill
The Stone of Askavar

* May or may not work with EasyTutu, PLEASE tell me!

Now here is my problem. I don't know what order these should all be installed in, as well as when to install the world map. First I installed the World Map, then Dark Horizons. The areas were all in the right place. Then I installed TSoA and Lion's Way appeared inside the ocean.

Please can somebody tell me what order to install these in, and which work with EasyTutu and if they all work together.

Lastly, some of these mods don't work with Baldurdash, and some of them operate under 'Weidu'. Can somebody explain what both are?

I appreciate the help guys.

Cheers bros!

#2 Ward

Ward
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:40 AM

It's me Bob. I just made an account! :new_thumbs:

I should add, I'm almost certain Dark Horizons doesn't require the World Map. That's why it didn't ruin it. I'm also sure that DSotSC requires NTotSC.

EDIT: Are you meant to install all the quest mods, then install the world map at the end of your list?

Edited by Ward, 05 July 2012 - 01:06 AM.

#3 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 05:16 AM

I'm also sure that DSotSC requires NTotSC.

Other way around.

Are you meant to install all the quest mods, then install the world map at the end of your list?

Extract worldmap, install all mods that add to the worldmap, install worldmap.

No idea about compatibility of DS/NTotSC with (Easy)TuTu but you know there's always documentation provided with each mod.

Talking about documentation, there's a complete one about BWP. It doesn't dispense you from reading each mod's doc though.

EDIT 30 seconds of looking around this very forum allowed me to find that DS/NTotSC are only for BGT

Edited by Beleg33, 05 July 2012 - 05:17 AM.

Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#4 William Imm

William Imm

Obsessive Penguin Lover

• 486 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:06 AM

You can't use DSotSC/NTotSC with Tutu - you need to have either the origional game or BGT installed.

Also, as I said before on the BGEE forums, TutuGui can be installed on BGT without any problems.
At this point, I'm not really doing much Baldur's Gate related. More focused on Skyrim modding and the Born of Legend tabletop roleplaying game. Don't expect much activity here.