Playtesters Wanted!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Tatyan

Tatyan
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:14 AM

Hello!^^

I would love to be a playtester, if you are still searching :) (alas, I would just love to try Adrian, I admit :D)

#22 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:34 AM

I'm afraid I can't offer to help, but I was just curious, any news on when Adrian will be out of beta and released? Or perhaps an open beta date?

Sorry for the delay... I wanted to wait till I had a chance to discuss it with K'aeloree. At this point, I'm just running through TOB to make sure everything's working the way I think it's working, so hopefully I'll be done with that within another day or two, even if I have to cheat horribly. After that... maybe a week or two? I expect him to easily be out by the end of the month. Hopefully.

Hello!^^

I would love to be a playtester, if you are still searching (alas, I would just love to try Adrian, I admit )

Sure! =) I don't really anticipate problems at this point, but a fresh playtester with a clean installation to make sure the more recent edits are all working properly would be great.

#23 -eriberri-

-eriberri-

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:12 AM

I'm really interested in trying this sweet guy out (and will of course report and issues I come across), if you're still open for playtesters~ :)

#24 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:08 AM

The mod has been released already :P http://www.shsforums...le/1007-adrian/