Photo

Errors with IR and IA on install

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 phlaphee

phlaphee
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:20 AM

As of late, I'm trying to do some 'liter' mega installs, avoiding all big moods, item and store mods, and most npc mods. I have two issues at the moment with Infinity Animations and Item Revisions 3 beta (the latest fix, I belive) which I wil display:

Infinity Animations:
ERROR Installing [25% of relevant non-joinables], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 100 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 710.
Uninstalled 100 files for [INFINITYANIMATIONS/SETUP-INFINITYANIMATIONS.TP2] component 710.
ERROR: Failure("banditcy.cre: read out of bounds")

Item Revisions:
ERROR Installing [Revised Shield Bonuses], rolling back to previous state
Will uninstall 64 files for [ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2] component 10.
Uninstalled 64 files for [ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2] component 10.
ERROR: Failure("Unknown macro: update_item_descriptions")

Any idea what causes this? I really don't care much for the IA issue, but I really wish I could fix the IR part.

Edited by phlaphee, 25 July 2012 - 04:22 AM.

#2 Awareness

Awareness
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:55 AM

Use the latest hotfix for i_rev -> http://forums.gibber...showtopic=22692

#3 phlaphee

phlaphee
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

10x A whole bunch, I actually did my last install on 7th July, probably before this was posted :ROFL: . Will test to see if all is ok during this week.
Though it is not of great importance, if anyone has any idea about the IA issue, please do tell! :)

#4 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

I had the same error on this IA component but with bandit.cre. I'm not sure but I think it isn't supposed to touch these creatures, no idea what's up with that.
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#5 -Casper-

-Casper-

Posted 07 August 2012 - 07:30 PM

I also have that exact issue with installing IA. My file in question is: bandcap.cre

I reported it in the IA forum just now, but have you guys found a solution or culprit of some sort?

My weidu up to the IA install when it errored out:
Spoiler

The IA thread about this problem is here: http://www.shsforums...-out-of-bounds/