"PnP Helmed and Battle Horrors" and Doomsayer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 06:25 AM

On a BGT install with various other mods, noticed a small problem with the assignment of agbattho script :

Spoiler

DOOMSA.CRE before said component has in order REDBAKE / INITDLG / EMPTY / irrelevants~

After install : REDBAKE / AGBATTHO / INITDLG / irrelevants~

That makes the dialog not trigger until it has used 3 DDs and 5 MMs and the agh timer isn't set anymore after the last DD/MM. The dialog is kind of useless unless some mod(s) added actions through dialog (spawns in my case).

Is it possible to change how that PnP behaviour script is assigned so it uses the empty slot / always goes after initdlg if no empty slot is found?
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc

#2 Miloch

Miloch

Barbarian

• Modder
  • 6573 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:06 PM

Apparently I can't post more than a few words at present internet connection capacities but suffice it to say, no this shouldn't be happening, I see how it would tho, will fix, thanks for the report.

Infinity Engine Contributions
Aurora * BG1 NPC * BG1 Fixpack * Haiass * Infinity Animations * Level 1 NPCs * P5Tweaks
PnP Free Action * Thrown Hammers * Unique Containers * BG:EE * BGII:EE * IWD:EE
================================================================
Player & Modder Resources
BAM Batcher * Creature Lister * Creature Checker * Creature Fixer * Tutu/BGT Area Map & List * Tutu Mod List
================================================================
"Infinity turns out to be the opposite of what people say it is. It is not 'that which has nothing beyond itself' that is infinite, but 'that which always has something beyond itself'." -Aristotle

#3 10th

10th
  • 621 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:31 AM

It's still the same bug as before :D

10th
Avast! You cannot defeat our titan-mounted submarine staffed by cannibal vikings! - Nodwick

"I grab his deceased spirit and piledrive it back into his body, duplicating raise dead." - Psyren Oots board

#4 Beleg33

Beleg33

AKA Adanedhel on G3

• 521 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hah sorry I failed to search ^^
Random spambot #8434678 said :

you should liquor multiplying great deal supplment your to office apparel predicated copy may possibly be an go through check out this behave as more busy den has an interest in pc