A small update

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Turambar

Turambar
  • Modder
  • 935 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:51 AM

As one of my favourite songs says, "oh, I haven't been here for a while". I've been quite busy with university and my bachelor degree recently, but I'm popping in to say that I haven't abandoned SHS. I won't be able to come here for two more weeks probably, but I think I can release a fixed version of DS around the end of August. Besides, with BGEE coming, I won't probably work much on modding, until I don't know what this new edition will require from modders.

Anyway, I hope I'll have some more time for modding in the next few months, but I also think that I could need some help, in order to be able to make things more quickly: so, whoever would like to do anything for this couple of good old mods, please let me know, your help would be really appreciated!

Turambar

Currently supporting: DSotSC for BGT, NTotSC - forum

Turambar's fixes and tweaks for BG2, BGT, DSotSC, NTotSC, SoBH and more!

Before posting questions (even regarding posts written by myself), please look at Jarno Mikkola's FAQs for the Megamods!
(how to correctly report CTDs)

vipersig.jpg

#2 melkor_morgoth75

melkor_morgoth75

Lord

• Modder
  • 1509 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:34 AM

I'd like to help ... but RL gimme no time even for my mod. But if i can find some spare time, i'll try to do something ... but can't promise as for now. At least i know everything about this 2 old mods, that could help in some way :)

Cheers!

mm75

Tired of the same boring spawned creatures u face in BG? Try BGSpawn