• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SLN

SLN
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:41 AM

Hello,

I wonder if you can help.
After finishing Naskel mine and going out I did not met any assassins, I met Lamasha and her groups just before entering the friendly arm inn in AR2300 - a bug? - and disposed of them, but Elka and Natalka are in AR5000 and they are just here...
They doesn't attack me, Natalka is invisible, I can't speak to them if attacked they doesn't do anything.

I tried to summon Lamasha near them with CLUA, Lamasha attack me and summon two more amazon but Elka and Natalka... they just stay here, looking at me, following me everywhere. Like Noober but silently and while eating pop-corn.

I remember a time when they were attacking me and after a tough battle I was like nice gear :Tasty:

Good old time... How can I make them attack me?
I have joined NATALK and ELKA cre and about everything I can think of...

After reading this post I tried to change with NearInfinity the .cre as NI doesn't know DWWTRSGT.bcs but nothing changed, then I edited them with the same setting as Lamasha, then as Zeela... both failed.

So please can you help me? Does I need to do something if I want them to attack me? edit a file?
Except opening looking and checking than everything alright I know next to nothing to NI and debugging so I one of you can help me. :crying:

Thanks for reading.

Attached Files

#2 Lollorian

Lollorian

smiley addict

• 4150 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:45 AM

Please try installing this mod :) It contains a fix for that as well as other bugs within a megamod game :cheers:

You might need to load a save before you went in the area where Natalka and Elka spawn though...

"I am the smiley addict, yellow and round, this is my grin :D when I'm usually around :P.
When there's trouble brewing, see me post, cuz it's usually a wall o' yellow and your eyes are toast!!!"

BWP GUIDE - BWP FIXES - impFAQ - NPC LIST - KIT LIST - AREA LIST

GitHub Links : BWP Fixpack | Lolfixer | BWP Trimpack | RezMod

#3 SLN

SLN
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 06:13 AM

Thanks for you fast answer.

[baldur.bcs.BAF] PARSE ERROR at line 10825 column 1-53
Near Text: BLADESingertw
syntax error
[baldur.bcs.BAF]  ERROR at line 10825 column 1-53
Near Text: BLADESingertw
Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [baldur.bcs.BAF]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: [baldur.bcs] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Parsing.Parse_error)
Stopping installation because of error.
ERROR Installing [Inactive creatures fix], rolling back to previous state
Unable to Unlink [Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/OTHER.12]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/OTHER.12")
[Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/UNSETSTR.12] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall   9 files for [SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2] component 12.
  Restoring backed-up [Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/elka9.cre]
Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/elka9.cre copied to override/elka9.cre, 1216 bytes
  Restoring backed-up [Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/natalk9.cre]
Turambar_fixes_tweaks/backup/12/natalk9.cre copied to override/natalk9.cre, 1520 bytes
Uninstalled	  9 files for [SETUP-TURAMBAR_FIXES_TWEAKS.TP2] component 12.
[./override/elka9.cre] loaded, 1216 bytes

Arfff... Now I do believe that I need to Redo a mega install... :crying:
Luckily I made a save before a mega install...

I hope that I can keep my save and not begin anew... Or else bye Elka et Natalka :D

Attached Files