• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Kaeloree

Kaeloree

Head Molder

• Administrator
  • 9198 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

Just wanted to be the first to say congratulations on the release, and to tell everyone -- Rhaella put some absolutely stellar work into Adrian, and if NPC mods are your thing, I'd definitely recommend checking him out!

#2 Kulyok

Kulyok
  • Modder
  • 2450 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:32 PM

Congratulations! Great dialogue(what I've read so far), and looking forward to playing him eventually. My only regret is the current lack of sound. Really, with dialogue this good, I'd hope to see at least five voice actors queuing for the honor.

#3 Choo Choo

Choo Choo

AIR CONDITIONER GRILL

• Modder
  • 3001 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:11 AM

Congratulations! This looks like a truly awesome mod, and seeing it finished gives me so many happy feelings.

theacefes: You have to be realistic as well, you can't just be Swedish!

#4 Agashi

Agashi
  • 62 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 10:26 AM

Yes, congrats! I look forward to giving this a whirl once I get a day off! Thanks so much for all of your hard work. :cheers:
"What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." - Billy Madison

#5 Rhaella

Rhaella
  • Modder
  • 648 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Thank you, guys! ^_^

Congratulations! Great dialogue(what I've read so far), and looking forward to playing him eventually. My only regret is the current lack of sound. Really, with dialogue this good, I'd hope to see at least five voice actors queuing for the honor.

Yeah, voicing wasn't really feasible for the first version, since aside from all of the added work involved, I'm crazy and was still doing things like changing the soundset remarks while running him through beta (there's actually already a string-fixer in the script, and this is most of the reason why). But it's definitely something to start looking into now. =)

#6 Lava Del'Vortel

Lava Del'Vortel

Fiction Enforcer

• Modder
  • 2298 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Hey, Rhaella! A "yay" from me ;) It's great to see this released :) And I'm glad you got such a nice portrait for him. Much better than the one I made, but that's not a surprise - MiLeah is great :)
I hope to see some more of your mods :)

Cheers!

#7 Myzandria

Myzandria
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:10 PM

Weehoo! Congrats Rhaella! :D

And yes, for those who haven't downloaded him yet... this NPC is absolutely yumyum. I'm just sayin' :whistling:

Edited by Myzandria, 20 August 2012 - 02:11 PM.

#8 Cal Jones

Cal Jones
  • Modder
  • 1168 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:46 PM

Awesome news! I'm just going to have to finish off my current playthrough and then I'm taking this boy for a spin. Oh yes!

#9 AmyAE

AmyAE
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

Yay!

#10 Oracle

Oracle

Bad Doggie Werewolf

• 105 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:17 PM

Congrats on the release. the dialouge and the art are awesome. the crossmod content is first rate and the mod provides an intresting alternate to those pesky druids .

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

#11 Smiling Imp

Smiling Imp
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

Congrats, Rhaella.

Baldur's Gate 1 NPCs in SoA & ToB

http://www.baldursga...downfile&id=177

Forum:

http://www.baldursga...php?board=133.0

Smiling Imp Cross Banter Mod

http://www.baldursga...a=view;down=196

ZELINK (Zelda x Link) mod for Baldur's Gate 2 SOA

http://archive04.fil...3b/n/ZELINK.ace

#12 Pain Elemental

Pain Elemental

Always here, just look harder.

• 643 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 01:05 AM

It's been a while since I played BG2, I'll give these nice new mods a try.
Keep up the good work,
After an eternity away from you all, I've returned.

#13 Iceberg

Iceberg
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 07:47 AM

Congratulations on your release!

Time to start up a new game...