Photo

Bug & Typo Reports

106 replies to this topic

#101 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:54 AM

Hello! I seem to have a problem. instead of displaying Adrian's name in dailog window it says "it feels much better now, I am glad you listened"

#102 Rhaella

Rhaella

running with the bulls

• Modder
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:30 PM

Did you uninstall something and continue from an old save? That tends to lead to problems like this.

If you press and hold K, it should go away, though you may need to save and reload for it to take effect. There may be other problems in the installation now, though, so you might need to start a new game at some point.

#103 non servian

non servian
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:44 PM

Yes, I did continue from an old save, which has been made before updating to mod's new version. Thank you for your reply!

#104 Miss Sakaki

Miss Sakaki

Modder

• Modder
  • 505 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 11:50 PM

Just spotted a minor dialogue loop in Adrian's "I'd be lost in this country if I didn't know how to play the black market" talk - the response "Taken a lover, you mean?" leads back to the previous phrase.

#105 -Thiago-

-Thiago-

Posted 26 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

Hello,

when Tanya apeared at the first time, I killed her...................then Adrian left the party..................................somedays passed then Adrian apeared walking on the direcction of my character as if he wanted to start a dialogue, but...............he stood still..............i tried to initiate a dialogue but he say his ordinary script at the bottom of the dialog bar..............not interacting with my character.

I tried to put him on the party with ztrl+u(hold)+i  and when he join the party the last interacion dialogue that he said to leave the party appeared again, then he left the party.

I think this is an impossible glitch to solve..............how can i restart all the quest of Adrian to Tanya apear again and I just pay her......

Thank you for the attention.

#106 Rhaella

Rhaella

running with the bulls

• Modder
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 06:03 PM

C:SetGlobal("rh#AdrianTalks","GLOBAL",11)

C:SetGlobal("rh#DamarovQuest","GLOBAL",0)

...should do the trick. If it doesn't, let me know!

#107 -quetox-

-quetox-

Posted 10 April 2017 - 05:59 PM

hey hey,

i had to kick adrian out of the party and i can't find him anymore. he said he'd be in waukeen's promenade. is there an exact location? or a spawn code?

thanks for the mod, i really enjoy this npc. about my 100th playthrough and enjoying the hell out of him

Reply to this topic